Contribute
Register

[UPDATED for Multibeast 9.2.1 and Sierra 10.12.6] Sierra On 200 Series With KabyLake Processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
@jefftr66 how did yiu manage to install 10.13 ?

@jktaurus8 do you can extend your guide for 10.13 ? Would be nice :)
I would not be in a hurry to upgrade to High Sierra as it still has bugs. Wait for at least the .3 update and see if others problems are fixed. HS is almost a complete new OS. I'm probably going to wait for the .4 update.

Weird thing.

After computer goes to sleep and I try to wake it up all bios settings are reset and Sierra wont boot. Any fix for that ?

Gigabytw H270n
i7600
850evo ssd

All works well untill it goes to sleep.

@tsuful, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

CA29D267-9958-4355-BBDA-3F210D9EFC94.jpeg
Hi all completely new to any kind of pc/Hackintosh build and i’m Struggling to get past the black screen with the white Apple logo, hitting space and using verbose screen shows the file attached. I’m trying to load El Capitan, as my old Mac can only download this version. I have followed all the instructions from the start of this thread, but to no avail. Does anyone have any ideas.

Don’t have my 3.5” HHD or Graphics card attached at the moment.

Thanks it advance, hopefully1

Last edited:
I’m trying to load El Capitan, as my old Mac can only download this version.
Kaby Lake and Pascal hardware is not supported on El Capitan.
You will need macOS Sierra 10.12.6 or higher.

Kaby Lake and Pascal hardware is not supported on El Capitan.
You will need macOS Sierra 10.12.6 or higher.
Thanks I’ll do a direct download of Sierra, some how and give it another go. Watch this space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back