Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

I got USBInjectAll in EFI/Clover/kexts/other.
post 1 from the guide mentions to have it installed to /Library/Extensions

Find attached some USB information for my combination of Gigabyte Designare Z390 and Fractal Design Define R6 with Connect D1 (USB-C 3.1 Front):
  • Description
  • Fractal Design Define R6 with Connect D1 specific SSDT (DSL-format to be used with MaciASL)

I got the same case, but obviously my ports are numbered differently:

Hi, are you referring to Bluetooth or Thunderbolt? Because “Thunderbolt Local Node” is not currently available on Hackintosh, the Thunderbolt section will always say “No drivers loaded” or words to that effect. Instead, you can check for Thunderbolt devices in the “PCI” section of System Information.
Hi, thank you for your answer. I was referring to Thunderbolt! God knows why I wrote Bluetooth!! Sorry! :D
I've just received my M.2 SSD, and I decided to redo a vanilla install this afternoon... Everything works like charm now!!!! I must have done something differently. My 1st generation UAD Apollo Twin works like a charm!!! Thank you fr this build!!!

Anybody tried to connect iPhone to the Designare z390? I tried with both internal Thunderbolt and also with Titan Ridge without any success. In the Thunderbolt part of the System info I see only
Thunderbolt: No drivers are loaded.​
but for example eGPU works as expected. And in PCI section I see "Driver installed: Yes" for both:

GC-Titan Ridge Thunderbolt 3 NHI:

Name: GC-Titan Ridge Thunderbolt Controller
Type: Thunderbolt 3 Controller
Driver Installed: Yes
MSI: Yes
Bus: PCI
Slot: Built In
Vendor ID: 0x8086
Device ID: 0x15eb
Subsystem Vendor ID: 0x2222
Subsystem ID: 0x1111
Revision ID: 0x0006
Link Width: x4
Link Speed: 2.5 GT/s

GC-Titan Ridge USB-C:

Name: XHC5
Type: USB 3.1 Controller
Device ID: 0x15ec

Anybody tried to connect iPhone to the Designare z390? I tried with both internal thunderbolts and also with Titan Ridge without any success. In the Thunderbolt part of the System info I see only
Thunderbolt: No drivers are loaded.
but for example eGPU works as expected. And in PCI section I see "Driver installed: Yes" for both:

GC-Titan Ridge Thunderbolt 3 NHI:

Name: GC-Titan Ridge Thunderbolt Controller
Type: Thunderbolt 3 Controller
Device ID: 0x15eb

GC-Titan Ridge USB-C:

Name: XHC5
Type: USB 3.1 Controller
Device ID: 0x15ec
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

Anybody tried to connect iPhone to the Designare z390? I tried with both internal Thunderbolt and also with Titan Ridge without any success. In the Thunderbolt part of the System info I see only
Thunderbolt: No drivers are loaded.
I have connected -- but using USB, the TB-3 ports don't support it. I tried a USB-C to lighting cable no luck. Others report the same. It works seamless on the USB ports
Jules

Back