Contribute
Register
what I need now is to understand how everyone is getting this new MLB format. I'm not sure if the generator which has been mentioned multiple times will reliably generate the correct format, or is just hitting them by chance; but since you're shying away from it, I would like to stay away as well.

Also, say I generate a MLB that we think works, what do you suggest I do about the ROM value?

@Diminuco,

Please see Post#3538 two pages back which should answer your questions ...

Cheers
Jay

Yup, working now for the 1st time since November lockout.

I've kept my generated through this guide values; perhaps they brought back the whitelisted db as even if invalid according to the mlb pattern those were whitelisted through the phone verification/code process.

Hopefully it'll last....

iMessage is handed work on my 3 hack, it seems that Apple remove the block without asking
ps: something strange
work with my Apple ID, but if I use it for my wife it displays the client code message ...?

my hack with chimera + FileNVRAM 1.1.4 also operates again with iMessage with only my apple id to me not another strange ......

I HAVE FOUND A SERIAL NUMBER TO MLB/BSN FIX!!!
***MUST HAVE ETHERNET AS en0 AND WIFI AS en1***
Then follow my guide.

How to convert Clover/Chimera generated Serial Number (ONLY TESTED WITH MACBOOK PRO 11,1 SERIAL NUMBER) into working MLB/BSN. I know this works because I have done it multiple times with success.
(You can use a MacBook Pro serial number on any hackintosh! I am using one on my desktop and one on my laptop.)

STEP 1. Generate serial number. ex: C02K26BJFGYY

STEP 2. Follow this format. ex: C02 (add number) K (add letter) 26 (add number) BJ (add letter) FGY (add letter) Y

STEP 3. End result. ex: C02 8 K Z 26 7 BJ P FGY C Y

[IF FOR SOME REASON IT DOES NOT WORK TRY A DIFFERENT SERIAL NUMBER]

After seeing recent posts, I thought I'd finally get around to trying to generate an MLB. Took a few hours reading about it, looking up logic board production details, etc. I had a crack at it and rebooted expecting, at best, a customer code message. But instead, it signed me right in. Then tried Facetime and was delighted to see a phone icon next to my contacts: "FaceTime Audio: Call using iPhone". Works perfectly.

Now iMessage and FaceTime are signed in, Handoff seems to be working for the first time on this machine! I installed my WiFi+Bluetooth NIC two months ago, and although Bluetooth and WiFi have been working fine, I just couldn't get handoff to work. Now I have full functionality all at once!

Amazingly, my iMessage started working, too. Had followed the guide and had gotten to the point where I'd been getting the call Apple Support with customer code message, but I'd done nothing about it. Tried logging in today and it worked. Wonder how long that will last?

-bth

After seeing recent posts, I thought I'd finally get around to trying to generate an MLB. Took a few hours reading about it, looking up logic board production details, etc. I had a crack at it and rebooted expecting, at best, a customer code message. But instead, it signed me right in. Then tried Facetime and was delighted to see a phone icon next to my contacts: "FaceTime Audio: Call using iPhone". Works perfectly.

Now iMessage and FaceTime are signed in, Handoff seems to be working for the first time on this machine! I installed my WiFi+Bluetooth NIC two months ago, and although Bluetooth and WiFi have been working fine, I just couldn't get handoff to work. Now I have full functionality all at once!
Did you try with another Apple ID as yours?

I just found it strange that my ID works and no other

My iMessage just started working after 2 months of silents. I didn't do anything just waiting for imessage fix from tonymac community. Today accidentally try login to my imessage on hackintosh and it's working. I don't know how it's impossible and how long, but just now imessage working.

(sorry for my bad English, not a native language)

Same Here!! :):)

My iMessages on my 10.9.5 drive decided it was going to start working again today. I tried signing into messages and it prompted me that I needed to create an app specific password under my appleid. Created said password from the website and it logged me right in after verification. Same with FaceTime.

Back