Contribute
Register
how to get SMUUID value from dumpueficall.efi

ROM
MLB

and the last is you need smuuid value took by DumpUefiCalls.efi, because your last 12 digits of your IOPlatformUUID doesn't match with mac address, you need to place it in to EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI, then after you reboot it, look for log.txt in drivers64UEFI's folder, and find system-id value, which last 12 digits number is match with you mac address, or post log.txt file here and I'll help you
its here. i dont understand what it wrote..:p
My smuuid is E380280C-4C35-4AA3-B961-7AE489A2B926. Right???? :(:(

Attachments

• Log.txt.zip
    13.6 KB · Views: 117
nope

SMUUID 00747415-CB5B-D911-BB0F-14DAE9B33E4D
MLB C02140302D5DMT31
ROM 14DAE9B33E4D
thx for ur support..but unsuccess in my case..can u help me..i dont add visa into my apple id..:D Screen Shot 2014-07-15 at 13.32.52.png

Hi,

I have activated iMessage twice already due to format, I was about to do it again and I read this in the guide at the be inning of this thread:
Is there a way I can keep the OSX S/N that is assigned when I build which I could copy and paste on new install so that each install looks like it has been done on the same machine? Also, when Yosemite comes out and I will install it through Unibeast/Multibeast will the S/N remain the same or will it change again? how to prevent this? I would hate to be on a black list :(

Thanks!

@elgipsy,

Your best bet is to make a record of the S/N & SM UUID you use on each hack, as long as iMessage is working there should be no reason for it not to work again if you have to format & reinstall OSX at some point in the future. Since each machine has a different NIC MAC address which is also used and stored by Apples iCloud systems i recommend to generate unique S/N & SM UUID for each hack rather than using the same on on all your hacks as you run the risk of amiss-match lockout as detailed in part 2 of the guide. I simply make a backup of each machines /Extra folder and save it on my NAS and keep a copy in my dropbox that way i can always reference the necessary info if i need to re-install.

At the moment there are issues with FileNVRAM on the beta release of Yosemite it effects both Chimera and Chameleon and iMessage does not work. However its still very early days at the moment, the devs will need to release a new version of both the boot-loader & FileNVRAM in order for it to work.

Sit tight and wait ....

Cheers
Jay

don't worry, i did contact apple support to activate it and my system is working again, it just with different value, i can share if anyone needed, iMessage_debug is not mine, i just found on google, but sorry i can't remember it where it come from and who create it....and the real problem is when we can't get MLB and ROM at all or any value which is failed on iMessage_debug, it will give activation error on iMessage

@heryts,

Thanks for your feedback and i'm glad you where able to contact Apple and get the lock removed form your AppleID. I'm going to add the iMessage debug tool to the guide as its a a quick and easy way to test the key values for MLB, ROM & SM UUID have taken after applying the fixes from the guide.

I'm still not sure what triggers the lockout, as i detailed in the guide I initially thought that it was the number of times a S/N and/or UUID miss-match is detected however I was surprised how many users where able to use your key values before it effected your account so I am now wondering if the lock-out occurs when more than one user is logged into Apple servers using the same key values, it would make more sense but am not sure if it causes a lock-out to all the users who have the same values or just the one that got detected at that time ?

A bit more testing is needed to prove which case is true , or maybe its both ? ;)

Cheers
Jay

Hi Heryts
I try to convert still no luck Can I know how to get this value PF]6%99%a9

sudo nvram 4D1EDE05-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B38C14:ROM=PF]6%99%a9

PF]6%99%a9

thank you.

Back