Contribute
Register
Here we go again. Another OS is getting out soon. Security and changes are made to iCloud. My account got locked like 4 times today. It is probably a matter of time before it happen to a couple of you too. This time no iMessage customer code it directly locks your account.

I had most of the betas of High sierra and had no issues with my account, but keep 1 thing in mind,avoid account connections with/while updating os.you can use the services after you reach desktop and have key things working.

I had most of the betas of High sierra and had no issues with my account, but keep 1 thing in mind,avoid account connections with/while updating os.you can use the services after you reach desktop and have key things working.

i have not updated yet... But after some reflection i am thinking about something more rare but still maybe possible. The Wan IP QUOTA. iCloud started to act a bit strange since my third hackintosh in the house. I mean the second i logged into iCloud services on the third one all my devices were logged off. and iCloud account locked. needed to change the password. I logged back in on all devices and all went ok. sort of... some times it popped the ''there is a problem with iCloud on this device and cannot connect'' so I connected back right away. everything went flawless for a while. then today after downloading all my photos from iCloud it all started.... I then removed all hackintosh from iCloud and did a fresh SMBIOS for the main one. it then locked all my devices and i needed to go through apple iforgot site and receive a sms with a code to reset my password. so I am thinking maybe a device ip quota is the issue here...

I am using El Capitan 10.11.6 ... after providing the client code for Apple support it still keeps asking to contact Apple support ... Apple support activated my account ... but still asking To get Apple support ...?

Here we go again. Another OS is getting out soon. Security and changes are made to iCloud. My account got locked like 4 times today. It is probably a matter of time before it happen to a couple of you too. This time no iMessage customer code it directly locks your account.

I have ten and they all work with all Apple services.

UPDATE......after a complete SMBIOS change it finally worked maybe some value are not good the first time. Even if they seem pretty perfect! I did the exact same thing and it worked instantly

The simple MLB application generates a 16-digit MLB ... the application does not generate 17 digits .. how to solve this problem ..?

Does activating imessage and face time after calling apple support take 24 hours to activate Imessage?

I contacted the apple support, they activated Imessage ... but still getting the message to contact apple support, how to resolve this ..?

I contacted the apple support, they activated Imessage ... but still getting the message to contact apple support, how to resolve this ..?

The process is called patience - just give it a few days or even more, without constantly trying to logon.

Back