Contribute
Register
Have you got another e-mail address you can setup your Apple ID account with like google mail? - not a fan of accounts with @me.com as the main e-mail address.
Yes, but even when I do add a new address to set up the apple ID, when I hit enter the new address doesn't show up. It's still blank on the screen like the photo I sent before.

Is there anyway to reinstall messages? Or trouble shoot this?

Have you got another e-mail address you can setup your Apple ID account with like google mail? - not a fan of accounts with @me.com as the main e-mail address.
Yes, but even when I do add a new address to set up the apple ID, when I hit enter the new address doesn't show up. It's still blank on the screen like the photo I sent before.

Is there anyway to reinstall messages? Or trouble shoot this?

Don't use Calculate in Clover Configurator. Just copy MLB and ROM from iMessage debug. Then run uuidgen in terminal do it at least 4 or 5 times. Copy UUID from terminal to your config just like with MLB and ROM.
I don't saw the Hardware UUID option in Clover Configurator.Custom UUID isn't the option,is it?

I don't saw the Hardware UUID option in Clover Configurator.Custom UUID isn't the option,is it?

SMUUID. It's in the same location as the serial number and board serial number. It's in the location to change the System Definition.

SMUUID. It's in the same location as the serial number and board serial number. It's in the location to change the System Definition.
Now show of iMessage is same with a white MAC.
But still Error:31.
What can I do.

Doesn't work for me. Says verification error.

Using Clover setup. Tried the alternate MLB method etc. as well as the iMessagedebug. Both do not work.

I have iMessage setup on my iPhone and MacBook Pro Retina.

Any help will be appreciated.

Has anyone gotten iMessage working properly with a qemu guest running El Capitan?

I've tried all the guides, including http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/how-to-fix-imessage.110471/ andhttp://www.fitzweekly.com/2016/02/hackintosh-imessage-tutorial.html but these seem designed for hackintosh as opposed to a VM.
I always get a "Verification Failed - An unknown error has occurred" dialog when trying to log in with iMessage.

For anyone that has a qemu el capitan guest with working iMessage, what did you do differently than what the hackintosh iMessage guides suggest?

I did read the instructions! I did change the S/N and SMUUID and BIOS Serial Number etc. so do I need to delete those files mentioned in the guide.The guide mentions that delete these files if your system asks for icloud login everytime you log on to your computer, but my computer asked it only once:
  • com.apple.iCloudHelper
  • com.apple.Messages
  • com.apple.imfoundation.IMRemoteURLConnectionAgent
Changing the S/N and SMUUID and BIOS Serial Number etc.(more than once) after I install OSX on the system means files(configuration/any file) get corrupted? :)

i have a strange problem with iMessage, i can sign in no problems but i can only see my side of the messages in my group chat. i also can't sent files via it either.
i did that and all the messages i try to send are going as txt messages which don't send.

iMessage started working! Thanks so much!

Can I login to icloud now from settings? Can I use FaceTime also? :)

I get this error while logging in FaceTime, but not on iMessage.

You cannot sign in to FaceTime on this Mac at this time.

Back