Contribute
Register
Open 'Terminal' in utilities and type 'uuidgen' and hit the 'return key' which will bring up a value, do this a number of times hitting the return key each time, then copy and paste one of the values into your config.plist via clover configurator or some other text editor.

Open 'Terminal' in utilities and type 'uuidgen' and hit the 'return key' which will bring up a value, do this a number of times hitting the return key each time, then copy and paste one of the values into your config.plist via clover configurator or some other text editor.
Thanks guys! So I did all the steps and my imessages still isn't working :/ some things I noticed were that my serial number in the SMbios was 11 digits instead of 12 and the ROM, it gives me a drop down menu of two options "UseMacAddr0" and "UseMacAddr1" does that affect anything?

*trying to delete this thread

Last edited:
In the mean while you can use Clover Configurator to add the values. Im just a picky person don't like Clover Configurator lol.
When using the configurator, do you by any chance know what values to add? I wanna see if thats my issue as well because I had updated my clover too

sudo nvram 4D1EDE05-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B38C14:MLB=Your_MLB_value_goes_here

sudo nvram 4D1EDE05-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B38C14:ROM=Your_ROM_value_goes_here

Would you be able to explain why my imessages is doing this now? Its not allowing me to sign in or out etc. I attached a photo below

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 7.31.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 7.31.53 PM.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 198
i have a strange problem with iMessage, i can sign in no problems but i can only see my side of the messages in my group chat. i also can't sent files via it either.

i have a strange problem with iMessage, i can sign in no problems but i can only see my side of the messages in my group chat. i also can't sent files via it either.
Log out of iMessage also F-Time -> now sign out of iCloud -> reboot, now sign back into iCloud then iMsg then F-Time all should be ok now. Good luck.

Would you be able to explain why my imessages is doing this now? Its not allowing me to sign in or out etc. I attached a photo below

Have you got another e-mail address you can setup your Apple ID account with like google mail? - not a fan of accounts with @me.com as the main e-mail address.

Back