Contribute
Register
They are exactly the same, i copied a backup of the full working version

Here it is

Config.plist looks fine me. When you open App Store what happens exactly? Attach EFI folder. Remove themes and ZIP.

Config.plist looks fine me. When you open App Store what happens exactly? Attach EFI folder. Remove themes and ZIP.
App store loads fine, then when i try to download something it asks for my password and gives me the error

It says it can't verify my PC

Is your ethernet set to en0 not en1? download DCPI Manager and look in DCPI to check that Ethernet is set to En0. Another thing make sure that your date and time is set correct and Timezone.

Is your ethernet set to en0 not en1? download DCPI Manager and look in DCPI to check that Ethernet is set to En0. Another thing make sure that your date and time is set correct and Timezone.
Fixed, i have absolutely no idea why, but the ethernet was disabled in the bios.

Thanks sir

ROM of iMessagedebugv2 is not same the with the calculate of clover configurator.
Then what can I do?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 4.57.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 4.57.31 PM.png
    257.8 KB · Views: 170
ROM of iMessagedebugv2 is not same the with the calculate of clover configurator.
Then what can I do?

Don't use Calculate in Clover Configurator. Just copy MLB and ROM from iMessage debug. Then run uuidgen in terminal do it at least 4 or 5 times. Copy UUID from terminal to your config just like with MLB and ROM.

I'm a bit confused on step 5, where do you go to generate a new SmUUID?

Back