Contribute
Register
OK - Have a look at the injected values via iMsg DeBugger - Another area to look at is how you setup your Apple ID account, you have a better to chance to log into iMsg/F-Time services if you have verified the account with your banking details i.e Credit Card or the like, this is just a security measure to prove that the account is genuine and not a spoof one.

I am having the same issue with the Clover s/n generator and the Apple Check Coverage website. The s/n generated by the magic wand are ok through the everymac website, but the s/n's doesn't pass https://checkcoverage.apple.com/.

Screen Shot 2016-07-04 at 13.47.32.png

OK - Have a look at the injected values via iMsg DeBugger - Another area to look at is how you setup your Apple ID account, you have a better to chance to log into iMsg/F-Time services if you have verified the account with your banking details i.e Credit Card or the like, this is just a security measure to prove that the account is genuine and not a spoof one.
in icloud I can make an entrance, and bank account details I have all filled
IMG_0061.PNG

Now for calling apple customer support, they ask me for a screen share and what should I do? If I just give them the code, they will not transfer me to the 2nd tier support. Anyone called apple recently?

i contacted apple support and i gave them my orignal mac serial to proceed and said i cannot get to imessage its telling me to contact apple support any giving me a code .
they said we have no registered your i message please try aftrer 24 hours.

now my question is when i login it gives me same error,is it possible that it can work in 24 hours .
and one thing also ,my imessagedebug values remain same at every restart.(means it's doing well)

i contacted apple support and i gave them my orignal mac serial to proceed and said i cannot get to imessage its telling me to contact apple support any giving me a code .
they said we have no registered your i message please try aftrer 24 hours.

now my question is when i login it gives me same error,is it possible that it can work in 24 hours .
and one thing also ,my imessagedebug values remain same at every restart.(means it's doing well)

The problem for me is I can't login to my hackintosh, I am able to login to my real macbook and my IPAD. Also my wife's account is able to login to the hack, so I think something on my account is blocking this. However I gave my real mac's S/N to apple and they insist doing a screen share session with me and I do not want to do this and they won't transfer me to the 2nd tier.

The problem for me is I can't login to my hackintosh, I am able to login to my real macbook and my IPAD. Also my wife's account is able to login to the hack, so I think something on my account is blocking this. However I gave my real mac's S/N to apple and they insist doing a screen share session with me and I do not want to do this and they won't transfer me to the 2nd tier.
First follow this guide each step :-
http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/an-idiots-guide-to-imessage.196827/

Call apple .tell them that your imessage is saying to call apple support and giving yor a code as mine was,if yours is no then you must read how to fix imessage last session .then they will ask you serial no,provide them your orignal mac serial and say i'm unable to log in.then they will ask you if you are sitting in front of the mac,say anything that you do not have access to your mac with internet connection or it's not with you that's better one.if they ask or tell them that it was giving that message on login,rest they will proceed and ask you to login when you have your mac ,say ok it's done .logout from your every apple device first.

sorry for my bad english......

remember not to give them access to your hakintosh or mac

Back