Contribute
Register
"Your message could not be sent, xxxxx is not registered with iMessage" I am having the same issues. I thought at first that everything was working, but they are not.

"Your message could not be sent, xxxxx is not registered with iMessage" I am having the same issues. I thought at first that everything was working, but they are not.
Maybe this is some new protection mechanism Apple have deployed? Did you just install OS X recently?

Could be it's just affecting new logins on hackintoshes but not people who were already set up.

I have no answers as yet. I have had OS X since Mavericks, and have just kept updating it.

I have no answers as yet. I have had OS X since Mavericks, and have just kept updating it.
Go to the preferences and the account. I am going to guess you are not actually signed in. It looks like you are, but something failed.

Go to the preferences and the account. I am going to guess you are not actually signed in. It looks like you are, but something failed.
You are exactly right. I appear to be signed in but am inactive. What do you suggest?

So my being able to sign in to Imessage only lasted a few days!

Hi, everyone.

I haven't been watching this thread for a while, so I don't know really where we're at, but I thought I'd share my story with you and maybe it'll help someone out.

First off, I've had an Apple ID for a few years now, and when I got my hackintosh built, I wasn't careful and got by ID blacklisted by Apple for logging into iCloud / iMessage several times with different SMBIOS configurations. I realized my mistake and made a new Apple ID. I followed this guide along with several others to a T, and I kept getting the call customer support message.

Through the course of several calls, it became apparent that customer support simply could not help. They entered the error code into their system telling me each time that everything seemed to now be working on their end. Anything further would require an engineer to get on the case which I wasn't interested in doing because it would be revealed I was on non-mac hardware.

As such, I gave it a few months and then called Apple to report that my initial Apple ID wasn't working. It took their engineers about 4 weeks, and they finally got it working again.

So, now knowing what I was doing after doing my research, I used this old Apple ID and got both iMessage and Facetime working perfectly.

Like I said, I don't know where we're at in terms of progress with this particular issue, but if you're getting the "call customer support with error code" message, nothing worked for me. Absolutely nothing. Doing everything the same way with my old Apple ID worked easily and quickly when I knew what I was doing.

Thanks for all your help.

Hi all,
I 'm mishandling (probably deleted the wrong file )
no account appears, it is a blank page. (look my pic)
do you have a idea how to repair this error?
I'm on yosemite.
thanks
sam

Last edited:
Back