Contribute
Register
Esafeddie can i please u something...if i do new instalation can u do some settings for me with team wiwer bro? I would be grateful.

The Rules said:
Members may not solicit nor provide assistance via private communications. This forum was created to provide help by posting questions and getting answers. By not publicly discussing you are depriving others of solutions to problems they may encounter.

@ Davelaw56 - The common denominator here is the Apple ID, it has been flagged for some reason on the Server. Was it created with the 'Two Step Verification' option? If not try that route. Unfortunately you will have to call Apple and say - 'I am having a problem logging in with my ID' they will ask some security details, do not mention about a particular device because they will ask for s/n for that device just stick to ID problem logon. They will then remove the block on the ID.

I Will probably create another account and first login on a real Mac to avoid ID flag that way I'm pretty certain it will be usable on a customac

I have just completed the install on a test rig as promised and I am absolutely dumbfounded with the results. I am now helping my self to a huge slice of humble pie. You sir are right in your findings, it seems Apple has changed a few stipulations where ID's and logons are concerned and it is a little bit worrying for new builds with new ID's.

My take on the whole subject, this can have serious implications even for old established builds with s/n's now reading 'Not Valid'. Old Apple ID's are abled to log into iMessage/F-Time regardless of injected values and I'm afraid I don't understand where this new revelation will lead only time will tell. I will try and tap into my source and see if I can glean any info, meanwhile if anyone has any ideas or theories please post.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-06-10 at 14.54.35.png
    Screen Shot 2016-06-10 at 14.54.35.png
    68.1 KB · Views: 211
  • Screen Shot 2016-06-10 at 14.45.27.png
    Screen Shot 2016-06-10 at 14.45.27.png
    121 KB · Views: 178
  • Screen Shot 2016-06-10 at 14.44.57.png
    Screen Shot 2016-06-10 at 14.44.57.png
    212.2 KB · Views: 161
Man I am absolutely baffled!!! - I removed mac s/n (clover injected one by default)removed Bios version and Bios date, rebooted, checked they weren't in the config.plist and was still abled to log into iMsg/F-Time. I can only conclude that the onus is more to do with establish Apple ID's and here on late newly created ones are being flagged on non Apple devices i.e Custom Macs.

I really don't want to go down the road of creating a new ID just to prove that theory just incase it compromises my account. Where to go from here I really don't know, I tried to source some info from a colleague who is employed at a Genius Bar and they were just as baffled, their take on the matter is since around the last update it seems Apple has placed preference on trusted ID accounts over new ones, so we are still in the dark here.

I can't envisage what the outcome will be apart from locking out Custom Macs forcing us to buy Macs because although I build my own, I have quite a lot of purchases from the App Store, plus a mini iPad and both my wife and I owned iPhones from iPhone 3 to the present model as I am sure a lot of members here do as well. Are they really willing to go down that route - It would be a case of cutting off your nose to spite your face so to speak.

Man I am absolutely baffled!!! - I removed mac s/n (clover injected one by default)removed Bios version and Bios date, rebooted, checked they weren't in the config.plist and was still abled to log into iMsg/F-Time. I can only conclude that the onus is more to do with establish Apple ID's and here on late newly created ones are being flagged on non Apple devices i.e Custom Macs.

I really don't want to go down the road of creating a new ID just to prove that theory just incase it compromises my account. Where to go from here I really don't know, I tried to source some info from a colleague who is employed at a Genius Bar and they were just as baffled, their take on the matter is since around the last update it seems Apple has placed preference on trusted ID accounts over new ones, so we are still in the dark here.

I can't envisage what the outcome will be apart from locking out Custom Macs forcing us to buy Macs because although I build my own, I have quite a lot of purchases from the App Store, plus a mini iPad and both my wife and I owned iPhones from iPhone 3 to the present model as I am sure a lot of members here do as well. Are they really willing to go down that route - It would be a case of cutting off your nose to spite your face so to speak.

I recommend using apples NVRAM instead of using EmuVaribles. Try that and see what the outcome is.

Hey guys I have a weird problem with iMessage on my hack, and is that partially works. What I mean is, I can login and sign out without a problem. Sometimes I can send messages without a problem, but sometimes it says "Your message could not be sent #####@icloud.com is not registered with iMessage" with the Not delivered message and red exclamation mark (see attachment), so to make it work with that contact, I need to send several messages from my iPad and then suddenly I can send them from my Hack :/
Any idea on what could be the problem.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-06-08 at 11.32.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-06-08 at 11.32.02 PM.png
    25 KB · Views: 101
What is a good test to prove that Imessage is working. Can I just message myself?

Back