Contribute
Register
Yeah, I pitty you. It's strange. You've regenerated every critical value and bound them to a new Apple ID. Still they give you the call apple message :crazy:

Sorry, I have no idea what part of your system might be blacklisted or at least look suspicous to them.

Yeah, I pitty you. It's strange. You've regenerated every critical value and bound them to a new Apple ID. Still they give you the call apple message :crazy:

Sorry, I have no idea what part of your system might be blacklisted or at least look suspicous to them.

If you don't mind me asking what was the process you went through?

I FINALLY got iMessage working on El Capitan (Unibeast + Clover)

Follow these steps in the exact order and it may work for you!

1. Sign out of every Apple Service on your Hackintosh (EVERY service: App Store, iCloud in Settings, Facetime, iMessage and anything else Apple related)
2. Go to http://www.icloud.com and log in.
3. While logged in to iCloud.com, Click Settings then on the next page under "My Devices" click one of your devices.
4. Press the blue X next to any Hackintosh to remove it. (It may not show up once you log out of everything on your Hackintosh, if so that's normal.)
5. Open CloverConfigurator and mount your EFI.
6. In Clover Configurator, click the Home icon on the bottom left and click on the "config.plist" file in the line "EFI > EFI > CLOVER > config.plist" to make sure you're writing to the correct config.plist.
7. In the Rt Variables section, make sure everything is clear.
8. Go to the SMBIOS section and click on the magic wand.
9. On the two sections that say shake, click a few times to generate a random serial. Click ok.
10. Go to https://selfsolve.apple.com/ and search for that serial number that was generated. If you get an error message, that is good. It means you aren't using a serial number assigned to a real Mac. If you don't get an error, repeat step 9 and search for the new serial instead
11. Open terminal and run "uuidgen" about 5 or 6 times and copy the last long number generated.
12. Copy this UUID and paste it in the "SmUUID" field in the SMBIOS section.
13. In the "Board Serial Number" field, paste in your system serial number (the one generated by the magic wand) and add 5 random letters and numbers to the end to reach a total of 17 characters.The reason is to keep your ROM (last 12 digits of the UUID that was generated) and MLB (Board Serial Number) values constant and unique on each boot of the OS. If the values change from boot to boot, iMessage will notice and fail to activate and there is potential that Apple will notice and blacklist your UUID, serial, or Apple ID. All Clover-generated ROM and MLB values are automatically blacklisted, as well.
14. In Clover Configurator, Click File > Save.
15. In terminal, run the command: defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles TRUE
16. In terminal, run the command: killall Finder

17. Navigate to /Users/[Username]/Library/Caches and delete all files or folders beginning with: (if there is nothing there with these file names, that is ok) (rm -R <foldername> removes folders)
- com.apple.Messages
-com.apple.imfoundation.IMRemoteURLConnectionAgent

18. Navigate to /Users/[Username]/Library/Preferences and delete all files or folders beginning with: (if there is nothing there with these file names, that is ok)
-com.apple.iChat.
-com.apple.imagent.
-com.apple.imessage.
-com.apple.imservice.

19. Navigate to /Users/[Username]/Library and delete the folder "Messages"(if there is nothing there with that file name, that is ok).
-Empty the trash. If it says files are still in use, reboot and empty it immediately upon startup.
-Open up Disk Utility, select your OSX partition, and rebuild the permissions. Reboot when this is completed.

-You can re-hide hidden files and folders with the terminal commands:
-defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles FALSE
-killall Finder

20. Your primary network must be set as en0. You can check this by opening up System Profiler, clicking on either Ethernet or Wifi and making sure that your internet network is listed as en0. If it is not, reset your network preferences by going to /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration and deleting "NetworkInterfaces.plist" and "preferences.plist".

21. Once rebooted and all previous steps completed. Sign in to iCloud in your Hackintosh Settings, then Sign in to Messages app.

22. If you have an iPhone. Go to Settings, then Messages, then Text Message Forwarding, then turn on your listed Hackintosh.

iMessage should be working fine now!

If this worked for you, consider hitting the contribute button and donate to Tonymacx86.com, I couldn't have got it going if it wasn't for the massive amount of knowledge and help here. I was ready to give up.

Credits for some of these steps: cobo10201, johnnyfortune, tonymacx86.com

Guys I can't thank you enough for that. Works! Fresh install, Clover + El Capitan 10.11.1 :)
The only issue is I can send iMessage for all my contacts emails, but not phone numbers. For phone numbers it goes as SMS (text message)... but from my iPhone it goes like iMessage... so that's a bit weird... any ideas? (tested to ppl who use iPhones and are receiving iMessage normally on mobile numbers)

EDIT: Sorted!! - restarted of all devices: iphone, ipad, hackintosh :D

Last edited:
Hey n3oNLit3

I know, you're probably sick of people telling you "Help, my iMessage is not working" who obviously could solve their issue by themselves. I truly hope NOT to be such a person ;)

However, my iMessage is not working since the upgrade to El Capitan. I have been using Clover with injected values for about a year. iMessage has been working very good - even through the times when Apple had raised their shields against self generated MLB/ROM values.

That is, because I am using cloned values of an old Macbook 2,1 which I OWN and which is NOT USED on the internet. Once upon a time I had to call Apple, told them the S/N of that old Macbook 2,1 but activated iMessage on my Hackbook with the cloned values. Everything worked flawlessly - until now every iMessage is red and I only see the "not registered in iMessage".

Here's what I tried:

• using the same MLB/ROM/smUUID/S/N from before I signed out of every iCloud / iMessage account and wiped every file from the cache (like said in Chp. 3.3)
  • After a few restarts (no MLB/ROM change verified), I signed back on. It let me log into iMessage (no "call apple" message) - but still only red "user is not registered with iMessage".
  • So now I checked my OS X S/N on selfsolve.apple.com and was quite amazed that my self generated value was now in the database as a "Macbook Air 6,2"
  • I thought that might be the trouble and used a new self generated S/N
  • that lead to the same behaviour: No "call apple" message, but no iMessages either
  • So I switched back to my old S/N (didn't want to provoke a "call apple" message)
  • logged out of all the accounts for the third time and this time changed my Apple-ID password in the process.
  • Unfortunately: STILL it let me sign into iMessage but doesn't get iMessages through to anybody - only red "!" with "user is not registered".

Do you have any ideas what I still could try?

Do you think cloning not only the MLB/ROM values, but also the OS X S/N could make a difference? I don't want to be on the radar for using a Macbook 2,1 S/N with a Hackbook Air 6,2 - that might raise some questions, don't you think?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you!

EDIT: I noted quite a strange thing: I signed into icloud.com and removed the devices marked as "connected" in the settings.

There where two "MacBookAir 13"" listed of course, due to the change in the S/N. I could easily remove the device with the "old" S/N that had worked before - but the other one can not be deleted from my account, no matter how often I click on "remove". Is that a known problem?

Stop using cloned values. I don't care if you own said MB or it's not connected. Making a SN, UUID, etc is so simple its not worth the trouble using a cloned value. You're doing it because its time consuming and you're being lazy. I don't mean to put it that way, but thats the truth of the matter.

Hey everyone! I don't post much here but I am indeed running into an issue after updating to El Capitan and I can't figure out what it means, hopefully someone can shed some light here!

Everything on here works like it always had ever since generating all the correct values back in the mavericks days (iCloud, iMessages, iTunes), except now the previously working App Store has been throwing these strange errors that Google has been no help in assisting my troubleshooting.

Basically whenever the App Store asks me to login to my account it has trouble authenticating and refuses to go any further (Stranger thing is, it shows that i am indeed logged into the account otherwise, but i cannot install or purchase any new applications)

the error it shows is:
"An unexpected error occurred while signing in."
'AMD-Action:authenticate:guid?=xxxxxxxxxxx:SP' (the number of x's is unknown to me now since i have forgotten, that's what it used to say until today where it now just says AMD-Action:authenticate:SP)

the string of x's seemed to take the first two digits of each group in my hardware UUID, and then the last six(?) digits of the last group of the UUID

anyone know what's going on here? it's driving me a little bit crazy ;P thanks if anyone can help me out i'd much appreciate it!!

Hi everybody!

I try to inject EFI string with Clover Configurator but i didn't get my wireless adapter to work as internal.
Under the Devices section of Clover Configurator, there's a table with 4 columns.
Device, Key, Value, and Value Type.
What exactly i have to do to get the output of DPCIManager "eye" icon correctly into Clover configurator?

Attachments

• DCPI_Manager_1.jpg
    DCPI_Manager_1.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 143
Lucky...I've been trying for 2 weeks now and get the customer code and that's it lol
That happened to me as well man. Was on the phone with them for 2 hours. All my values were constant and correct. They said they lifted the block but I couldn't get in. We were trying and trying. I was then connected to a senior advisor who also tried to fix the problem but not avail.

I just told them I'll call em some other time because we were on the phone for 2 hours and I was getting stressed out. I got super mad and wiped the hard drive clean, but I'd really like to know what happened...

Hi. I updated to the lastest os x 10.11.1. Before with the first os x el capitan 10.11 i can send imessage and facetime correctly. But with the update 10.11.1 y can logout and login correctly from imessage or facetime, but i can't send imessage or call with facetime. All imessage send like sms (green not blue) what's happen? I need to create an new serial, etc...?

Thanks...

Hi. I updated to the lastest os x 10.11.1. Before with the first os x el capitan 10.11 i can send imessage and facetime correctly. But with the update 10.11.1 y can logout and login correctly from imessage or facetime, but i can't send imessage or call with facetime. All imessage send like sms (green not blue) what's happen? I need to create an new serial, etc...?

Thanks...

Run iMessage debug and compare the values you currently have against those that you saved when you set up iMessage originally or checked/saved prior to update.

If different, re-inject old values...

Run iMessage debug and compare the values you currently have against those that you saved when you set up iMessage originally or checked/saved prior to update.

If different, re-inject old values...

I try this week. But i dont understand why???

Back