Contribute
Register
Hi

I need some help here. I've read the guide serveral times.
i did everything i could

Right now i'm using clover with OS X 10.11

i generated a new serial and checked in apple support coverage

I generated a System UUID using uuidgen (several times before using the value) and pasted into System UUID section on smbios clover configurator

Then i rebooted and ran iMessage_debug, with the random generated values for rom and mlb i entered in RT Variables section on clover configurator

Rebooted again and validated de macbook pro with my Double Check ID using my iphone

I keep again and again getting de Apple Support Error Code

Then the problem is that there is no phone number in Argentina to call so i have to ask for a call from them or opening a chat with them and to do so i need a valid SN. My solution was tu use my iPhone legit SN to get the contact with them, and in fact i could get to them and pass from iPhone support to macbook support but then they asked me if i could share my screen with them and i don't know if us (hackintoshers) can do that... ???

What do you think??

Thank you all!

iMessage, Facetime, iCloud working perfect in 10.11 on all my machine :thumbup: Update didn't break anything.

Hello, I have a cpu i7 950 an Asus P6T SE motherboard and a graphics card Nvidia GTX770. While with Yosemite and Clover (3270) bootloader everything worked perfectly (even iMessage, FaceTime and iCloud) since I upgraded to El Capitan (not upgrade but clean install) using the same Yosemite config.plist, the system will not start because of k.p.
If I use the standard config.plist of USB installer without SMBIOS and MLB & ROM values the system starts but I can not just log in to iMessage because I get a message that there is a mistake in iCloud (which still works). SMBIOS and MLB & ROM in Yosemite worked perfectly. I did the same things (using the Yosemite config.plist) in my other computer i7 4790K Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H Nvidia GTX770 and everything worked perfectly!
Sorry if I was not too clear and for my bad English.

Hello, I have a cpu i7 950 an Asus P6T SE motherboard and a graphics card Nvidia GTX770. While with Yosemite and Clover (3270) bootloader everything worked perfectly (even iMessage, FaceTime and iCloud) since I upgraded to El Capitan (not upgrade but clean install) using the same Yosemite config.plist, the system will not start because of k.p.
If I use the standard config.plist of USB installer without SMBIOS and MLB & ROM values the system starts but I can not just log in to iMessage because I get a message that there is a mistake in iCloud (which still works). SMBIOS and MLB & ROM in Yosemite worked perfectly. I did the same things (using the Yosemite config.plist) in my other computer i7 4790K Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H Nvidia GTX770 and everything worked perfectly!
Sorry if I was not too clear and for my bad English.

may be the lack of SIP disabling in RT Variables section?

i'm guessing

iMessage

Did everything by the books to my understanding still unable to get imessage working given up at this point.

Tried again today with new ip, made new apple account and made new mlb and rom values ( why offline ) then called apple and given the code which they say is now activated and try to login. Try to login still says same thing. Guess no imessage for me oh well not to big of a issue for me just would be nice.

After making new mlb / rom values, new apple account, new ip for the last try, clearing all file caches as shown in thread and then calling apple which say activated idk what else a person can do to get imessage working.

Also as I note I called and did all this 1 hour ago guess I will try to login after 24 hours and see if it might just take time but at this point I have no hope in it working.

Did everything by the books to my understanding still unable to get imessage working given up at this point.

Tried again today with new ip, made new apple account and made new mlb and rom values ( why offline ) then called apple and given the code which they say is now activated and try to login. Try to login still says same thing. Guess no imessage for me oh well not to big of a issue for me just would be nice.

After making new mlb / rom values, new apple account, new ip for the last try, clearing all file caches as shown in thread and then calling apple which say activated idk what else a person can do to get imessage working.

Also as I note I called and did all this 1 hour ago guess I will try to login after 24 hours and see if it might just take time but at this point I have no hope in it working.

Run iMessage DeBugger and post the results, lets have a look at the values to see if there are any kind of mismatch in the read out.

may be the lack of SIP disabling in RT Variables section?

i'm guessing

Maybe, but if it's true I don't understand why the other PC work perfectly without changing SIP parametres and using Yosemite config.plist.

I've disabled SIP using the string csr-active-config 0x67 on Clover but I've always K.P.

Help!!!

i surrender

tried everything and read all

i have now 3 different AppleID's, none of them work, i keep getting Contact Apple Support, and that's a problem for me, as already told you there is no phone to call from here and the couple of times i manage to contact them they asked me to share the screen to troubleshoot remotely and that thing i don't know if it's ok!?!?!?!?

Back