Contribute
Register
..... it's been roughly 4 or 5 months, I just came to this thread to see if there were any new developments on the issue then tried to login for the heck of it and it WORKED! So I supposed there was an expiration on the block?

@ellissitzky,

Read the News Article dated 15th Feb 2015 - for the explanation.

Cheers
Jay

Hi, I finally got iMessage to log in, but now when trying to message someone, the contact name appears red and says the person isn't registered with imessage (they obviously are).

I cannot actually send any iMessages from the computer. when i go to create a new message in the app it shows the recipient as having iMessage but then it changes to text message and the messages are sent via sms, not iMessage. I am not receiving any iMessages on this machine either, yet everything appears to be logged in and functioning just fine. I have logged out and logged back in multiple times to no avail. any ideas?

@shesmovedon & @lignicolos,

Try resetting the iMessage/iCloud config files but also do the optional security reset detailed in Chapter 3.3 and empty the trash via booting in single user/console mode.

Also try resetting your key chain by following the instructions at the bottom of this Apple FAQ (i keep meaning to add this procedure to the guide .... i'll try and find time to do it sometime soon)

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers
Jay

im having issues fixing MLB or even obtaining a new one. when i set a new value using the guide instructions and then do the debug it shows SerialBoard (NULL) and when i look at the error code i get for imsg in the console, i get error code 9.

@fallen1011,

iMessage will not work until iMessage debug displays your MLB (BoardSerialNumber) correctly.
Ensure your boot-loader is configured correctly for persistent NVRAM - see Chapter 6.1

Chapter 7.1 details everything you should need to know on MLB.

Good Luck
Cheers
Jay

Hello jaymonkey, only to tell you that my SmUUID starts with zero and ends with the numbers on my ROM,, and Imesagge and Facetime are working.
Do you think you could lose the connection that problem?

00000000-0000-0000-0000- 884488444455

Sorry for my English

Hello jaymonkey, only to tell you that my SmUUID starts with zero and ends with the numbers on my ROM,, and Imesagge and Facetime are working.
Do you think you could lose the connection that problem?

00000000-0000-0000-0000- 884488444455

Sorry for my English

You say iMessage and F/Time is working with those values - how is that possible???!!! - I am intrigue, come on Jay maybe you can put a handle on this because by all intensive purposes with that many zeros points to the SIDD bug, the SmUUID value should be null and void.

Last edited:
You say iMessage and F/Time is working with those values - how is that possible???!!! - I am intrigue, come on Jay maybe you can put a handle on this because by all intensive purposes with that many zeros points to the SIDD bug, the SmUUID value should be null and void.

Wear since mid-January with these values,

Here's a strange scenario...

I was talking with Jay a few weeks ago about confirming my values were correct, and after looking through everything, it seemed fine, but I still wasn't getting Messages to work. Fast forward a week, and a random time that I turn my computer on, everything seems to be working properly! I can send and receive iMessages and texts. I thought everything was fine.

Until recently where I noticed again that Messages wasn't working. If I try to send anything from the computer, it says "Not Delivered". The app itself functions and I don't have any issue opening the window. So what do you suggest I do to get it back? I found it strange that my phone messages lost service about a week ago. Not messages were coming in but I could send out - only texts.

Was that Apple trying to crack down on my hack? If I did a call do you think I could get it activated?

Wear since mid-January with these values,

With your present values are you absolutely 100% certain that all your Apple services i.e iMessage and F/Time are working as they should? because there are too many Zeros in your SmUUID and also the last 12 Characters, there is a pattern to the numbers (no randomisation). It just doesn't make sense how you get that to work. Can you please run an iMessage and /or F-Time test and send your self a text msg or make a F/Time call and note the result also run 'iMessage Debugger' and post the values after omitting any sensitive information because like I said before, I am intrigue how your rig is working with those values which throws part of the GUIDE into disarray if your claim is correct.

Here's a strange scenario...

I was talking with Jay a few weeks ago about confirming my values were correct, and after looking through everything, it seemed fine, but I still wasn't getting Messages to work. Fast forward a week, and a random time that I turn my computer on, everything seems to be working properly! I can send and receive iMessages and texts. I thought everything was fine.

Until recently where I noticed again that Messages wasn't working. If I try to send anything from the computer, it says "Not Delivered". The app itself functions and I don't have any issue opening the window. So what do you suggest I do to get it back? I found it strange that my phone messages lost service about a week ago. Not messages were coming in but I could send out - only texts.

Was that Apple trying to crack down on my hack? If I did a call do you think I could get it activated?

Hi I did have a similar experience to the one you described some time back, what worked for me -> I ran a series of iMessage Debugger tests between reboots and compared the values to my 'Hard Copy' (I keep a printed copy for future reference).

After ascertaining results are unchanged, I logged out of iMessage and F/Time on both Hack and iPhone -> 'Reset Network' in 'Settings' on iPhone -> logged back into iMessage and F/Time on iPhone (wait and confirm activation before next step).

With the confirmation that iMessage is activated on your iPhone, now log back into iMessage and F/Time on your rig and send your self a test message or make a FaceTime call to your self and all should be well - Good Luck.

With your present values are you absolutely 100% certain that all your Apple services i.e iMessage and F/Time are working as they should? because there are too many Zeros in your SmUUID and also the last 12 Characters, there is a pattern to the numbers (no randomisation). It just doesn't make sense how you get that to work. Can you please run an iMessage and /or F-Time test and send your self a text msg or make a F/Time call and note the result also run 'iMessage Debugger' and post the values after omitting any sensitive information because like I said before, I am intrigue how your rig is working with those values which throws part of the GUIDE into disarray if your claim is correct.

I not understand very well what you said.
Currently I can make calls and messages, I excepting the calls I receive messages correctly, also logout my account and log in with another account.
The last numbers of SMUUId belong to my ethernet card.
These values have been persistent in iMessagedebug and use a MLB 13 characters.

With regard to calls in the notification area gets lost Facetime,, I have tried reinstalling Yosemite but the problem persists. I can call but not receive calls.

Back