Contribute
Register
ok so i've been following this guide and the idiot's guide for quite some time now to getting imessage to work. i got up to the stage of calling customer service yesterday to authenticate my computer. the rep was trying to get me to give her remote access so she can go into my computer but i put a stop to that. she put me on hold a few minutes and finally came back and said she enabled my computer to access imessage and i should be good to go. here's where my problem lies... i went to log in and i got the same customer code notification. i made sure the code is consistent after a few reboots and it was. i went to log into my apple id account and saw 2 different imacs registered. one with a previous serial i used and one with the current serial that passed all checks. i deleted the old imac from my account, signed out, and signed back in... and it popped up again. i deleted BOTH imacs to see if the new one was causing an error. logged out and in again and they BOTH pop up together as if apple is seeing my computer as 2 units. how is this possible? i made sure all my serials are consistent and double checked using imessage debug. everything is all kosher. is there somewhere else that is providing apple with that old serial? btw, im using clover to inject all my serials. is apple logging/linking my MAC address to the serial numbers i have been using? i havent called them back because i dont want this to come to their attention unless needed. any ideas would be much appreciated.

To remove a device from your account, you need to sign out of all Apple Services you're currently logged into i.e iTunes, App Store, iMessage/F-Time (if logged in). Then in 'System Preferences', -> iCloud you must also sign out and delete all your details i.e Mail, Facebook etc from this p/c (don't worry your details will still be stored in iCloud). When you've completed those steps, log into the Web Base iCloud using your Apple ID and click on settings, you'll see all your Devices currently connected to your account where you have the option to remove unwanted devices. There is also an option in System Preferences to do this on the iCloud tab. Good luck.

Staff activated the Facetime and iMessage contacting support the apple ... but when I try to activate iMessage get no activation Face Time ... how to solve this problem ...?

Run iMessageDeBugger between at least three reboots and note the results each time, the values should be constant each time and in the correct formulation, if in doubt post the results and we'll try to help as mush as possible.

I use more facetime .... if I try to access iMessage and even Icloud ... I lose the activation of face time .... I had to get in touch with Apple to launch the face time ...?

I use more facetime .... if I try to access iMessage and even Icloud ... I lose the activation of face time .... I had to get in touch with Apple to launch the face time ...?

Yes you can have access to F-Time but iMessage will lock you out if your values are not correct, its always advisable to run iMessage DeBugger and check the values being inject at boot up as this will have an adverse effect on iMessage functioning correctly if there are any abnormalities.

used iMessage debug and restarted five times and the values remain the same .... the values do not change .... What should I do now .....? I use the latest version of Clover ...! You have to use iMessage debug without internet connection ....?

used iMessage debug and restarted five times and the values remain the same .... the values do not change .... What should I do now .....? I use the latest version of Clover ...! You have to use iMessage debug without internet connection ....?

Shouldn't really matter, If you like, post your iMsg result and I'll take a look for you.

but I can not show my values in iMessage debug .... here the values do not change ... after you restart your computer!

Yes I understand your values do not change and showing your values here is of course your prerogative, just make sure this character '=' is not showing at the end of the MLB value also make sure you've match a Mac model as close as possible to your build specs. I would have a look at the simplified 'An iDiot's Guide To iMessage' to get some sort of answer to your problem. Good luck.

I have used for some time a number of series of an Imac real... the problem may be because of it will not be able to access the Imessage ?

Back