Contribute
Register
Hi guys! I have a problem, after I upgraded to 10.10.1 I can't login in imessage and facetime :(
the error says me that there is an error during the activation, retry...
I checked with imessagedebugV2 and all the values are correct, exactly as before. I am using Clover 2976

I'm in a similar position. I installed Yosemite with Clover and kept getting the error that iMessage couldn't be activated. I tried reconfiguring the SMBIOS with Clover Configurator magic wand. I made sure I used the shake buttons a few times and checked the resulting serial wasn't real on AppleCare selfsolve. I set the SmUUID to a randomly generated one, and added five alphanumeric characters to my SN for the Board Serial.

Rebooted and finally got the customer code message. Called Apple and gave them the customer code and they said the block was now removed. I tried logging in, but with no luck. Just keeps giving the same error with the customer code.

i.e.:

I told Apple this and got put through to their Engineering Team. The technician performed the same security checks (my info, security questions) and asked for the customer code. He told me he could see that the customer code had already been unblocked but attempted it again. He said the block was definitely removed. Yet I get the same message.

So I decided to reinstall Yosemite from scratch with clover. Used the same board serial, serial and smuuid (to avoid any further conflict) and I get the same customer code message, with the exact same customer code. No idea what to do about it...
I HAVE exactly the same problem... they said its unblocked but its not, what is wrong with it now?

I tried everything new today with Clover 2999 and it gave me a different code, called them up and was able to Login but then INACTIVE. I went into Preferences and was able to see "Details" of the account, but again, inactive. This is while I was on the phone with their senior advisor. So, I restart and try to log back in again and once again, the same code. She tried all she could and she sent me a file for me to run to send it to their engineer. Do you think it's safe to send it in?

I am about to throw in the towel as well. :(

I tried everything new today with Clover 2999 and it gave me a different code, called them up and was able to Login but then INACTIVE. I went into Preferences and was able to see "Details" of the account, but again, inactive. This is while I was on the phone with their senior advisor. So, I restart and try to log back in again and once again, the same code. She tried all she could and she sent me a file for me to run to send it to their engineer. Do you think it's safe to send it in?

I am about to throw in the towel as well. :(

I would not recommend to send the output... only if it is clear text and you can check it before.

I would not recommend to send the output... only if it is clear text and you can check it before.

Do you guys think the error code message is the same as the an error occurred try again message? My imessage was working perfectly, but now I only get this message and nothing else (no error code even after injecting a new serial via clover configurator). It seems like the majority on here are at least getting the error code.

Do you guys think the error code message is the same as the an error occurred try again message? My imessage was working perfectly, but now I only get this message and nothing else (no error code even after injecting a new serial via clover configurator). It seems like the majority on here are at least getting the error code.

No, we are actually getting Customer Code: "1234-1234-1224". This code "should" unblock but it seem that they are verifying REAL MLB and ROM now. That is the only thing I could think of right now. I have a Macbook pro but I am hesitant to input those value into my hack to verify. I don't want to be blacklist as I have called them 4 times now :)

No, we are actually getting Customer Code: "1234-1234-1224". This code "should" unblock but it seem that they are verifying REAL MLB and ROM now. That is the only thing I could think of right now. I have a Macbook pro but I am hesitant to input those value into my hack to verify. I don't want to be blacklist as I have called them 4 times now :)

Yeah, I have an air, but I'm hesitant to do that at this point. And I don't know, it just seems fishy that my imessage was working perfectly, and now I am getting this message at the same time that the customer code method stopped working. Maybe it's because I have already had my customer code unblocked twice, that Apple has just outright banned my hack, and that's why I'm not even getting a code? There are others experiencing the same message as I out of the blue on their previously working hacks, so I'm not sure of this.

After some more checking with a variety of other websites, it has become apparent that Apple is doing more than checking the physical size of MLB and ROM settings (of course their values may be also part of the blacklist check). Lots of other hacks have been using MLB and ROM settings of the appropriate size with all 1's. With old Apple, no issues, with all the increased security issues, I can see that not going over well, with new Apple. I have confirmed that a hack with valid MLB & ROM values from a working MAC that the iMessage Lockout Code after activation from Apple Care will function normally. The serial and SmUUID were generated and not from the original, but the product id (i.e.. 14,2) was changed to reflect the MLB and ROM's product ID (5,2) as we did not want to cause any issues with Apple with the donor machine.

This was on a brand new installation of Yosemite with Clover 3021 with manual injection of all values.

Doesn't look good for randomized MLB & ROM's

After some more checking with a variety of other websites, it has become apparent that Apple is doing more than checking the physical size of MLB and ROM settings (of course their values may be also part of the blacklist check). Lots of other hacks have been using MLB and ROM settings of the appropriate size with all 1's. With old Apple, no issues, with all the increased security issues, I can see that not going over well, with new Apple. I have confirmed that a hack with valid MLB & ROM values from a working MAC that the iMessage Lockout Code after activation from Apple Care will function normally. The serial and SmUUID was generated and not from the original, but the product id (i.e.. 14,2) was changed to reflect the MLB and ROM's product ID (5,2) as I did not want to cause issues with that unit.

This was on a brand new installation of Yosemite with Clover 3021 with manual injection of all values.

Doesn't look good for randomized MLB & ROM's

I just want to confirm that if I use MLB & ROM from my MACbook pro for my hack I still have to call Apple up? Do I need to change SmUUID & SN or can I just leave as is? Thanks!

Back