Contribute
Register
hi! jaymonkey
sorry for my English.
How could make a backup of my backend to restore iMessage now that I have active.
thank you very much.

hi! jaymonkey
sorry for my English.
How could make a backup of my backend to restore iMessage now that I have active.
thank you very much.

@dariomass,

For backup and archiving:-

• If using Chameleon or Chimera then make a backup of the /Extra folder.
  • If Using Clover mount the EFI Partition on your osx startup drive and make a copy of config.plist in /EFI/EFI/Clover also make sure you have a backup of your DSDT & SSDT if your using them.
Additionally aways keep a text file copy of the iMessage Debug output along with a note of your SMUUID/SystemId just as a fail-safe.

Cheers
Jay

Jay,I checked my S/N (ioplatformserialnumber in debug)on Apple's site and it comes back as being not valid?

@elgipsy,

Thats correct it should NOT be valid - as stated in the guide in more than one place ??

Jay

@jaymonkey

I've been having issues with my iMessage & Facetime. This is a new & sudden issue.

A little background:
• Running Clover 2953
• Have followed the instruction you posted http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/110471-how-fix-imessage-139.html#post874428 several times.
• Have removed/re-added Credit Card information stored on my AppleID
• Changed Password
• Re-created Recovery Key
• Output from imessage_debug (MLB & ROM) matches to the ones displayed on Clover Configurator (Rt Variables page & SMBIOS)

iMessage still fails to login, with the error message: "Cound not sign in to iMessage. An error occurred during activation. Try again.". Selecting Always allow, kicked me out of my login session.

Any clue?

FaceTime, while it managed to login, it prompted me a pop-up, stating "Facetime wants to use your credential information stored in "IDS:…@icloud.com-AuthToken" in your keychain".

I'm having similar issue to what cliffg is having.

Hello jaymonkey, my problem is that iMessage log in but passed 6 or 7 seconds it log out and says that there's a problem with the activation, my configuration is Mavericks and Clover 2976.

@jaymonkey

I've been having issues with my iMessage & Facetime. This is a new & sudden issue.

A little background:
• Running Clover 2953
• Have followed the instruction you posted http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/110471-how-fix-imessage-139.html#post874428 several times.
• Have removed/re-added Credit Card information stored on my AppleID
• Changed Password
• Re-created Recovery Key
• Output from imessage_debug (MLB & ROM) matches to the ones displayed on Clover Configurator (Rt Variables page & SMBIOS)

iMessage still fails to login, with the error message: "Cound not sign in to iMessage. An error occurred during activation. Try again.". Selecting Always allow, kicked me out of my login session.

Any clue?

FaceTime, while it managed to login, it prompted me a pop-up, stating "Facetime wants to use your credential information stored in "IDS:…@icloud.com-AuthToken" in your keychain".

I'm having similar issue to what cliffg is having.

Hi,evanhindra

The same thing happen to me , and i didn't find a solution, the only way that a know fix it is by changing the last alphanumerics five digits of the MLB, it will ask you to call Apple again, if you can fix it by other means , let me know.

jaymonkey
thankyou for you answer!.:thumbup:

jaymonkey
thankyou for you answer!

@elgipsy,

Thats correct it should NOT be valid - as stated in the guide in more than one place ??

Jay

Indeed, sorry... Just this iMessage thing driving me nuts. Never encountered these issues and I'm running out of ideas. Everything checks and yet I still get the error occurred during activation, try again....

How to overcome this?

Hi,evanhindra

The same thing happen to me , and i didn't find a solution, the only way that a know fix it is by changing the last alphanumerics five digits of the MLB, it will ask you to call Apple again, if you can fix it by other means , let me know.

I think Apple made a change on their backend systems. My iMessage was working perfectly fine last week and it has stopped working. I wonder what would happen if we called and asked them about it.

Back