Status
Not open for further replies.
I managed to update without a problem
Everything works fine

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 22.55.12.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 22.55.12.png
    24 KB · Views: 151
If you are using a similar computer, ask for help.

6950x
X99-aii
Zotac 1080 ti extreme
Corsair dominator platnum 32gb
Ssd 850 pro

use . If you are using the same build with me, but have installed the hackintosh completely, please ask for help. do.

If you are using a similar computer, ask for help.

6950x
X99-aii
Zotac 1080 ti extreme
Corsair dominator platnum 32gb
Ssd 850 pro

use . If you are using the same build with me, but have installed the hackintosh completely, please ask for help. do.

USB 3 work on your HighSierra Hackintosh?

It works well in Sierra 12.3 but does not work from 12.6. High Sierra is still not working as well.

2.0 I do not know why it works, if you know anyone I would appreciate it.

Update of my X99 Desktop Guide to macOS High Sierra 10.13 PB7/DP8 completed

Overview-X99-10.13-PB7:DP8.png

Update to PB7/DP8 smoothly and without any issues.

Note the following changes:
  • Minor Revision and Update of my Guide
  • New EFI-Folder attached at the bottom of the originating post/Guide and also here below.This EFI-Folder contains the following modifications:
  • apsf.efi of PB7/DP8 added to /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/
  • Installation of the latest Clover Bootloader distribution (v.4184)
  • Correction of the USB Port Limiting Patch
Good luck and enjoy! :thumbup:

Attachments

• EFI-X99-10.13-PB7-DP8-Release-020917.zip
    33.6 MB · Views: 146
Hey KPG,

I'm struggling a bit and wondered if you could help me.

1. I have a Skylake X CPU. Which FakeCPU id must I use for Sierra?
2. Can you please explain to me step by step how to install kexts into the S/L/E of the Boot USB? I'm trying to get past a Airport error

Thanks.

Hey KPG,

I'm struggling a bit and wondered if you could help me.

1. I have a Skylake X CPU. Which FakeCPU id must I use for Sierra?
2. Can you please explain to me step by step how to install kexts into the S/L/E of the Boot USB? I'm trying to get past a Airport error

Thanks.

1.) Since you have a Skylake-X CPU, use my Skylake-X/X299 macOS High Sierra 10.13 Desktop Guide.

X299-10.13.png

2.) Use Kext Utility to install kexts in /S/L/E/!.... also explained in and attached to my Skylake-X/X299 macOS High Sierra 10.13 Desktop Guide .... Just start the tool and drop the file(s) you want to install in /S/L/E into it's window.

Thanks for getting back so quickly.

I already have High Sierra up and running. But because the Nvidia drivers are unsupported, I figured to install Sierra on a separate partition in order to continue working. I have to be able to use the Graphics card as I do video and 2D animation.

Regarding the Kext Utility. I do not have Sierra installed yet. I'm struggling to get to the boot window. So now, if I run Kext utility, it will be installing on a different system. Does that make more sense?

I'm trying to install the kexts into the USB S/L/E directory. But then, is that even necessary?

Here is the error code I'm getting, which I'm trying to solve with the fakePCIID kext.

IMG_5395.JPG

THanks for your help KPG, you've been very helpful on High Sierra, really hoping you can help me get Sierra going as well.

Thanks for getting back so quickly.

I already have High Sierra up and running. But because the Nvidia drivers are unsupported, I figured to install Sierra on a separate partition in order to continue working. I have to be able to use the Graphics card as I do video and 2D animation.

Regarding the Kext Utility. I do not have Sierra installed yet. I'm struggling to get to the boot window. So now, if I run Kext utility, it will be installing on a different system. Does that make more sense?

I'm trying to install the kexts into the USB S/L/E directory. But then, is that even necessary?

Here is the error code I'm getting, which I'm trying to solve with the fakePCIID kext.

View attachment 275984

THanks for your help KPG, you've been very helpful on High Sierra, really hoping you can help me get Sierra going as well.

a.) You can also use my Skylake-X/X299 macOS Sierra 10.12 Desktop Guide for installing 10.12.6 on your Skylake-X/X299
System!​

X299-10.12.6.png

b.) You can use kext utility only when you have installed Sierra once. An USB Flash Drive Installer does not have any S/L/E
directory. So I do not understand at all your aim or intention. The idea with /S/L/E and Kext Utility appears absurd in this case!
I cannot help you further, either use my Skylake-X/X299 macOS Sierra 10.12 Desktop Guide, or ask for the help of the originator of your Skylake-X/X299 macOS High Sierra 10.13 Installation.

Cheers,

KGP :thumbup:

I want to know why USB 3.0 is not recognized.

I installed KGP but I can not recognize USB 3.0 I want to know why. Could you give me an answer?

Attachments

• KakaoTalk_20170902_020027364.jpg
    KakaoTalk_20170902_020027364.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 86
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back