Contribute
Register

Wi-Fi drops out constantly (TP-Link TL-WDN4800) [10.8.3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same problem here. The only solution I saw on apple forums was to not let the computer sleep(which is not really a solution).

I believe this is a problem with real Macs as well as of 10.8.3 because I've gooogled around and several people are complaining about the exact same thing!

Having this as well, I hate how it still shows me as connected to the router though, because I don't even realize my internet has dropped until suddenly no webpage loads, or I get kicked off any game I'm playing that's online.

Same problem here too

I wish they would take this card off the buyer's guide recommend list, as it seems enough people are having problems that it doesn't seem to be 100% compatible with all configurations. I've had the same issues for a couple of months now with no solution, and I've tried everything.

I am having this problem where I can connect to a network, browse for about 5 minutes and then I lose all connectivity even though the network remains connected. Turn wi-fi on/off will fix this problem but I have to do it every 5 minutes. Does anyone have any experience with this kind of issue?

Do you think buying a different Wifi card will resolve the issue?

Same problem here as well. Everything was working 100% fine and suddenly, no internet connection at all, although my MBA has fully recognized my wifi network, as I'm posting at the moment.

What the heck just happened ?

Same problem here... Still no fix??

I started a thread about whats possibly a similar issue, except mine just doesn't work at all at the moment. Won't even connect, and having had no issues at all for about a year with this wifi I find this sudden change for everyone most odd. What is the second best natively supported wifi for osx 10.8? I might even go ahead and get that asap as I'm kind of desperate, I have an assignment due ...

Another thread speculated it might be little snitch, out of curiosity does anyone use that here? It's a relatively powerful connection security application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back