CPU
Intel i3-8100
Graphics
Galax GTX 1050 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am having this problem where I can connect to a network, browse for about 5 minutes and then I lose all connectivity even though the network remains connected. Turn wi-fi on/off will fix this problem but I have to do it every 5 minutes. Does anyone have any experience with this kind of issue?

Did you ever get a solution for this?

can you check on the box join new network to uncheck? in network.

I have the same junk happening. Drops connection every few minutes. Still registered as a strong signal, just cant reach the interwebs... or download anything over 20 mb without it giving a hiccup that messes the whole thing up.

Yes me too. Exactly the same thing. I hope there is a solution to this. Someone out there please help if you know.

I'm using the same wi-fi card (TP-Link TL-WDN4800) as per Tonymac's recommendation in Hac Pro OSX 10.8.2

I am having this problem where I can connect to a network, browse for about 5 minutes and then I lose all connectivity even though the network remains connected. Turn wi-fi on/off will fix this problem but I have to do it every 5 minutes. Does anyone have any experience with this kind of issue?

Is your router G or N rated?

I'm starting to have this problem too. After building in November and not having any issues. Was gaming late last night and cut out for no reason. REALLY sucked in terms of the timing for it to drop off. Exact symptoms as described by danthespiceman. My router is an Apple Time capsule which i believe is a server class N.

I am having the same problem as well.

Same problem here. The only solution I saw on apple forums was to not let the computer sleep(which is not really a solution).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back