Contribute
Register

The Perfect Customac-Pro: X99-A II, i7-6950X, 128GB G.Skill TridentZ, Aorus GTX 1080 TI Xtreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put NullCpu into 10.12 Kexts with SPEEDSTEP disabled.
I get a nice spread between 1.2 and 2.6ghz with Intel Power Gadget while running GeekBench

3250 Single and 41951 Multi GEEKBENCH

I redid all the steps in the XCPM I was able to do the SSDTPRGen.sh which wS SUCCESSFUL. THE FREQVECTORS terminal commands to see if IT worked came back negative.

I think it's just the nullcpu kexts that disabled the INTELAPPLECPUPM .

So, I had tried to hackintosh my PC a while back with no luck. I get to the install Sierra and disk utilities page. I format and install mac OSX to the drive without a problem, but when i boot from the install, it fails. I will find the error code again, but nothing i try gets it to boot. Any ideas on how I can fix this problem?

This is what I run into "error allocating 0x11c20 pages @ 0x00000000037f2000 alloc type 2"

@emenelton, Yes but I cant boot from the hard drive I installed mac osx on. When im not in verbose mode, I get stuck with the apple logo.

Last edited:
Im a beginner with hackintoshing, and when I built my PC I did not plan on installing mac OSX on it. I feel like I picked out the worst possible parts that are hackintosh compatible. I even got lost modifying the bios lol.

I think there is an options selection at the clover boot screen that might have options.
Go back to the very beginning of this drill down and make sure you follow each step.
It sounds like you don't have the boot loader installed yet.
Have you used the boot loader on your new system disc yet?

Im a beginner with hackintoshing, and when I built my PC I did not plan on installing mac OSX on it. I feel like I picked out the worst possible parts that are hackintosh compatible. I even got lost modifying the bios lol.

I think there is an options selection at the clover boot screen that might have options.
Go back to the very beginning of this drill down and make sure you follow each step.
It sounds like you don't have the boot loader installed yet.
Have you used the boot loader on your new system disc yet?
No, did I have to do that? Do I need to be able to boot into mac OS to do so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back