Contribute
Register

The Perfect Customac-Pro: X99-A II, i7-6950X, 128GB G.Skill TridentZ, Aorus GTX 1080 TI Xtreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't know how can I know? It is your entry and apparently it is essential for your system configuration to boot!

Ciao! ;)
That entry is from the config.plist of your thread. I verified it now.
I used your config.plist and modified it on top.

That entry is from the config.plist of your thread. I verified it now.
I used your config.plist and modified it on top.

I don't use it. It is not my KernelToPatch entry but ptzulu's. If you want to know more about it, ask him. As I tell you, I do not use this patch! Look to the XCPM Section of my guide. You wont find it anywhere mentioned or depicted...

Now can we please finish and close this topic? You are already requesting my time for more than 6 hours!!!

Cheers,

KGP

I don't use it. It is not my KernelToPatch entry but ptzulu's. I you eant to know mote about it ask him. As I tell you I do not need this patch

Cheers,

KGP
Thanks a bunch for your cooperation.It was an immense pleasure.
One last thing, how to natively enable trim support for non-apple SSDs without the TRIM command. I use Samsung 850 pro

Thanks a bunch for your cooperation.It was an immense pleasure.
One last thing, how to natively enable trim support for non-apple SSDs without the TRIM command. I use Samsung 850 pro

Trim working fine with my EVO 850. If something works natively there is nothing to enable. It just works without further interaction! Thats's the meaning of native, right? So What a question!

Now can we please finish and close this topic and chat? You are already occupying my time for more than 6 hours!!! :crazy:

Cheers man! :thumbup:

Trim working fine with my EVO 850. If something works natively there is nothing to enable. It just works without further interaction! Thats's the meaning of native, right? So What a question!

Now can we please finish and close this topic and chat? You are already occupying my time for more than 6 hours!!! :crazy:

Cheers man! :thumbup:
Yes, you are right.Let me paraphrase it.
How did you enabled Trim function for your EVO 850 via sudo enable trimforce ?

Yes, you are right.Let me paraphrase it.
How did you enabled Trim function for your EVO 850 via sudo enable trimforce ?

o.k. here is the solution:

add the following KextToPatch entry in the "Kexts and Kernel Patches" Section of the Clover Configurator:

Code:
Name*                   Find*[HEX]                  Replace*[HEX]               Comment           MatchOS
IOAHCIBlockStorage      4150504c 45205353 4400      00000000 00000000 0000      Trim Enabler      10.11.6,10.12.x,10.13.x

o.k. here is the solution:

add the following KextToPatch entry in the "Kexts and Kernel Patches" Section of the Clover Configurator:

Code:
Name*                   Find*[HEX]                  Replace*[HEX]               Comment           MatchOS
IOAHCIBlockStorage      4150504c 45205353 4400      00000000 00000000 0000      Trim Enabler      10.11.6,10.12.x,10.13.x
:thumbup:

I cannot reach TurboFrequency with @piker-Alpha script. Any insights please ?

Screen Shot 2017-08-05 at 6.55.13 AM.png

Attachments

• ssdt.aml.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 78
  • ssdtPRGen.sh -a CPU0 -turbo 3600.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 103
  • sudo cat :tmp:AppleIntelInfo.txt
    9.3 KB · Views: 96
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back