Contribute
Register

The Perfect Customac-Pro: X99-A II, i7-6950X, 128GB G.Skill TridentZ, Aorus GTX 1080 TI Xtreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully understood that also your motherboard audio ports on the rear of the computer and the headphone ports at the front give choppy results. However, let me emphasize once more that I cannot confirm such results! I was successfully running VoodooHDA.kext-289 without any issues... However, "AppleALC - Optional Audio Configuration I" described in my guide is certainly the better option. You should give it a try!

Cheers

KGP

I tried your "AppleALC - Optional Audio Configuration I" and I ended up with exactly the same result.

Thanks

I tried your "AppleALC - Optional Audio Configuration I" and I ended up with exactly the same result.

Thanks

Than you might have some hardware error? Or maybe some misconfiguration of your BIOS? Well you say that under Windows everything works fine... I really don't know what actually is your problem.

Last edited:
Hi

How would I know that I have a hardware error? As for the bios, I checked it over and over and I cannot see what settings might affect audio. Gigabyte X99-SLI

Thanks again

As I added above, a hardware error is very unlikely as everything seems to work fine under windows. I don't know about your audio bios options... Anyway, I have a different board (ASUS X99-A II). So you better ask somebody with the same board configuration. Maybe he faces similar problems under macOS Sierra..

Cheers,

KGP

You should exclusively follow my guide instead of trying different "solutions" on Google and then ask for help!

Cheers

KGP
I did follow your guide step by step, but as I said, I cannot even get to the installer due to the "Error loading kernel cache 0x9". Your "exclusive" guide does not address this error. As you offered no suggestions, I'll assume that you have none.

Cheers.

Your "exclusive" guide does not address the kernel cache loading error --- does it?

Because there is no kernel cache error if you properly use my guide!!! Man!!

Because there is no kernel cache error if you properly use my guide!!! Man!!
Maybe with your motherboard AND configuration it does; clearly not with all of them.

Maybe with your motherboard AND configuration it does; clearly not with all of them.

My guide is compatible with all mobos I mention, sorry. I guess you have some problem in the configuration. I do not believe it has something to do with your board!

My guide is compatible with all mobos I mention, sorry[/QUOTE
Agreed --- I do not think it is the board; it is related to the number of PCIe devices and poor x99 firmware.

Which board you have??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back