Contribute
Register

Stuck at Installer Boot Screen after update to High Sierra!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus H110M-K
CPU
i5 6400
Graphics
GT-730
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So today i downloaded High Sierra setup on my working Sierra hackintosh removed any additional kexts and installed the latest version of Clover bootloader I ran the setup and after restart when i selected Install OS X from disk in the clover the apple logo and the loading bar appears and i couldn't get into the installer i also tried the nvidia disable code but i couldn't get in. i ran it in verbose mode and this is where it got stuck.
My Specs:
Core i5 6400
Asus H110M-K Motherboard
8 GB Ram
Gigabyte GT-730 2 GB DDR-3 Graphics Card
Any Help would be appreciated
Thank You in Advance!

Attachments

• BE50E0E6-9C1B-47C8-A4CC-D297292D7D7F.jpeg
    BE50E0E6-9C1B-47C8-A4CC-D297292D7D7F.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 126
Last edited:
@nawabaarij, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

I am running 10.11.6 (El Capitan) and have tried for over a month in numerous ways to get 10.13.x installed on my Hack without success. :banghead: This is my primary machine of two successful hacks and I'm stumped. I can install 10.12.x without any problem, but even an attempt to update that to 10.13.x fails with the apple logo on a black screen with the progress bar about 3/4 finished. 10.13.x is, for me, apple crap. There seems to be an awful lot of people having this problem and most recommendations put forth have not resolved the issue. Also, some of the solutions offered leave off enough details that the average hackintosher is completely mystified - I know I am! This is a superb site and has never failed to assist me with my questions, but someone needs to put together a directed, more detailed description of how to resolve this 10.13.x issue...

I am running 10.11.6 (El Capitan) and have tried for over a month in numerous ways to get 10.13.x installed on my Hack without success. :banghead: This is my primary machine of two successful hacks and I'm stumped. I can install 10.12.x without any problem, but even an attempt to update that to 10.13.x fails with the apple logo on a black screen with the progress bar about 3/4 finished. 10.13.x is, for me, apple crap. There seems to be an awful lot of people having this problem and most recommendations put forth have not resolved the issue. Also, some of the solutions offered leave off enough details that the average hackintosher is completely mystified - I know I am! This is a superb site and has never failed to assist me with my questions, but someone needs to put together a directed, more detailed description of how to resolve this 10.13.x issue...
I am also having exactly the same issue bro i wanted to install high sierra at the first but i couldn't boot from the unibest usb so i though of installing sierra and then later upgrading to high sierra i install sierra succefully but cant update to high sierra being stuck at exactly the same problem as yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back