Motherboard
Gigabyte G250M-DS3H
CPU
I5-7600K
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mobile Phone
Android
Hello! Good night everybody! I had a really annoying problem dragging on for months on my hack, after I added another monitor to my setup I discovered that I just can not use the DVI D in the hack (Windows works perfectly).

My hardware:
Mobo: Mobo gigabyte g250m-ds3h.
Video Card: GTX 1060 6GB.
CPU: I5 7600K.
List of what I've tested:
- Invert the monitor I already used on HDMI with what was on the DVI, the result was the HDMI worked and the DVI did not.
- Turn on the DVI only. The monitor ran only up to the loadscreen and turnoff on the login screen.
- Add some args to recognize the video card ports on config.plist
- Change the SMBIOS to another version of the Mac (which has not yet completed the new configuration and iCloud is not working).
- Use the NVIDIA inject, but the Glitch system when the loadscreen is finished (and DVI still does not work).

Well, thank you in advance for all those who help because I do not know what I can do ...

Attachments

Motherboard
ASUS X99 A II
CPU
I7 6900k
Graphics
GTX 970
Hello all,
So i put in my config my new aorus GTX 1080 TI 11Go, made all of procedure : update security , update driver to F11, and cuda 410.130, edit config.plist and put NvidiaWeb etc... . And i tested with my main app, and i see it is no faster then my last gtx 970 4Go, i see no changes. how can we be sure that the full accelleration of graphics is operational? when i open config.plist with clover configurator, in boot section i see that nvda_drv=1 is no checked, i have tu checke it even if i modified config.plist with text edit yet? Or it's my application that not take boost of the graphic card?

And in clover configurator, under graphics section there is nothing.

I instaled my built with the guide of KGP based on x99 A II and with sierra that i updated to the latest version, and it work well, but not the graphics i think.

i use clover v 2.4k rev 4289

Anybody can help me?

thanks

Motherboard
Asus strix
CPU
i7
Graphics
1080ti
Anybody using Mojave with GTX 1080ti? I try but no Web Driver available yet....

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390m Gaming
CPU
i9-9700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Hello friends! I'm trying to enable this GTX 1060 on Sierra 10.12, but no luck. I've managed to enable it on a few machines before. Could someone take a look at my IOReg, and, if you could kindly point anything wrong, it would be great! Edit: The Nvidia Web Option is selected on the menu bar, but no graphics acceleration.

Attachments

Motherboard
Asrock Z370M-ITX/ac-3.3-Clover
CPU
i5-8400
Graphics
Asus RX570 4GB
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
I hit into problem 6 - You select Nvidia Web Drivers in the menu bar or the Nvidia Driver Manager preference pane but when you restart OS X Default Graphics Driver is checked.

I proceed to download the latest Clover and check on "EmuVariableUefi-64" during install. I am using Sierra, GTX 1050 card. I also have the Nvidia web drivers installed. Upon restart, I saw blank screen at the startup after choosing the disk. I tried putting "nv_disable=1" it doesn't boot. It still blank screen. The clover recovery doesn't help either.

Do I need to reinstall?

Motherboard
Asrock Z370M-ITX/ac-3.3-Clover
CPU
i5-8400
Graphics
Asus RX570 4GB
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
I hit into problem 6 - You select Nvidia Web Drivers in the menu bar or the Nvidia Driver Manager preference pane but when you restart OS X Default Graphics Driver is checked.

I proceed to download the latest Clover and check on "EmuVariableUefi-64" during install. I am using Sierra, GTX 1050 card. I also have the Nvidia web drivers installed. Upon restart, I saw blank screen at the startup after choosing the disk. I tried putting "nv_disable=1" it doesn't boot. It still blank screen. The clover recovery doesn't help either.

Do I need to reinstall?
I resolved it by referring to this link

by P1LGRIM. Thanks.

BIOS - Disable Integrated graphics - Set PEG as Primary
Use a digital connection - DVI or HDMI - VGA is not supported.
Boot with nv_disable=1
May need to update Clover
Install web drivers
Config.plist - Do not inject Intel or Nvidia graphics and no ig-platform-id
Config.plist - Disable SIP fully - CsrActiveConfig 0x67
Edit config.plist - NvidiaWeb = true as per Link
Will need to emulate native NVRAM - Problem 6
Remove nv_disable=1 from config.plist
May need to install Lilu.kext and NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext to /Library/Extensions

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD3H
CPU
Intel Core i7 4790K
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming 1
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Anyone else now having the problem that there are no Nvidia web drivers available for the latest build of High Sierra (17G66)? I followed the step in this post:

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/nvidia-driver-for-17g66.269272/post-1890071

I had it working for a couple of boots, then got permanently stuck at a lower resolution than my monitor supports (1080p its highest possible setting when monitor is 4K). I want to now uninstall the Nvidia drivers but there is no panel in system prefs and I can't find anyway to uninstall...

Motherboard
Asus Z270 Maximus IX HERO
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
GTX 1080 Ti
Mac
Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS