Contribute
Register

Solving NVIDIA Driver Install & Loading Problems

I have also tried to set this value to 0x19120000 but is without success

Might have a solution for some.

I purchased 1050TI 4GB and like some it was only showing 7mb ram and I did get the Web Drivers installed and checked but could only boot by using nv_disable=1 otherwise I would get the black screen during the boot process in clover.

I tried all the fixes from this forum with no luck then I purchased this from Amazon and system booted fine now:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AYQ5APE/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

Basically I'm connecting with he Displayport and this adapter and I can get 4K @ 60hz.

Hope this helps others.

My screen is now plugged in a Displayport. Install was fine and web drivers are fully fonctionnals.
Thank you for the tips.

Pascal Support is HERE!
----------------------------
As of the 10.10.5 driver there are no longer the checks in the distribution file for system profile and if the hardware is installed. It only checks for the OS X build number. This makes problems 1 and 3 obsolete.
----------------------------

Hi,
I am a new to the forum. Built my hackintosh with following configuration:
MB: MSI Z270 Gaming pro Carbon
CPU: Intel i7 6700k
RAM: G.Skill 16GB RGB
Graphics: Zotac GTX 1060 Amp
WIFI: TP Link (Atheros AR9287 based) Wireless Network Adapter
DISK: Samsung 850 SSD

I followed the guide available on the forum and successfully installed Sierra 10.12. However I am facing issue with graphics.
The system properties shows 7 mb video memory. I installed the nvdia webdrivers, Lilu.kext and NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext. Followed the resolution given in the forum and I am able to select the NVDIA from the graphics property. However it seems the same is not loading properly/is disabled. There is screen glitch while booting and in safari. I tried everything given on the forum but nothing helped. Can you please guide me in resolving the issue. apart from the graphics, everything else is working great.
Thanks in advance

My screen is now plugged in a Displayport. Install was fine and web drivers are fully fonctionnals.
Thank you for the tips.

Your welcome!

Glad it worked!

Who meet this problems ???

Hi My Spec
Z9PA-D8
2x E5-2670
SMBios: MacPro .
DSDT Fix: Intel 6 Series Fix , ssdtPRGen fix ,
Kext: Lilu & NvidiaGraphicsFixup ,

MSI GTX 950 VGA ... it's look like Nvidia web Driver can't work with card ....
OS only start with nv_disable=1 .

Problem 6 totally sorted out my issue when upgrading to 10.12.5

Thank you!

Back