Contribute
Register

Solving NVIDIA Driver Install & Loading Problems

Already tried this....and the result are the images I posted/ thanks though.
KIIIIDA works with nvidia injection u gotta find the fake id for it
but its only half memory and it can only support one screen

Thank you for the great write up! Hope someone has a solution for the problem i am having. 1080ti, sierra 10.12.5 (16F73). Display port to display port cable running to a PA328Q Asus 4K monitor.
I am able to get 1080p no problem, however when setting to any higher resolution, the monitor does the pinkish color rainbow flicker and I have to roll back to 1080p. Ive tried rotating the slots on the card itself. I know for a fact this setup runs 4k no problem (linux). Any help would be greatly appreciated guys! Thank you!

I just bought a brand new GTX1050 and installed the web drivers but its still using the OSX drivers. Im on 10.12.5 on a imac 14,2. Thank you!

PLEASE HELP. THIS IS TIME SENSITIVE.

Sierra 10.12.5. NVIDIA GTX-1080 ti founders edition. I have been trying for weeks now to get graphics acceleration. My system recognizes my GPU, but the resolution is stuck at 1280x800 and I cannot watch videos or edit without my system freezing (which was the reason for building this.)

I've tried every possible fix and nothing is working, nor has anyone given me any useful advice.

My config.plist is attached.

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.9 KB · Views: 217
PLEASE HELP. THIS IS TIME SENSITIVE.

Sierra 10.12.5. NVIDIA GTX-1080 ti founders edition. I have been trying for weeks now to get graphics acceleration. My system recognizes my GPU, but the resolution is stuck at 1280x800 and I cannot watch videos or edit without my system freezing (which was the reason for building this.)

I've tried every possible fix and nothing is working, nor has anyone given me any useful advice.

My config.plist is attached.

Try to change SMBIOS to iMac 14,2
Change "Load VBIOS" to NO
Change "Patch VBIOS" to NO

See post #2 that I quoted. Your plist looks good (with iMac 14,2 instead of 13,1, and both those bios setting unchecked)
Tried this as well. Still doesn't help.

Back