Contribute
Register

Solving NVIDIA Driver Install & Loading Problems

Hey guys!

I have a gtx 1060 3gb and i can not make it work. I tried problem 6 in the desription but still using osx nvidia drivers instead of the web drivers. I have an asrock h270 pro 4 motherboard. If someone can help then please! Thank you!

Hello all !

I'm bit lost with my fresh sierra install.
It's the first time I try to intall macos with my specs.
All seems good, with unibeast, network and audio works perfectly, but I've a big problem with my nVidia 1070.
Out of the box, the card is working but system informations show me 5Mo of VRAM and they are no hardware acceleration.
I try to install webdrivers, add the boot flag for nvidia drivers, try to disable, enable iGPU, try fixes,...
I think I've read all the forum topics related, tried lot of differents things but the end is already the same, my screen is black and the screen show "no signal" :/
Unfortunately, I think I do something wrong, but I don't know why

Can I have some help please ? I begin to desperate.
I've a asus z97-a, a nVidia 1070. I'm using iMac 17,2 definition

Sorry for my probably bad english, I'm french.

Thanks for your help

To complete my post.
Web drivers are working. I see my desktop on screen sharing. So, the problem is no signal is sending in the HDMI ouptut.
I try Lilu.kext and NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext but no success.

Hello all !

I'm bit lost with my fresh sierra install.
It's the first time I try to intall macos with my specs.
All seems good, with unibeast, network and audio works perfectly, but I've a big problem with my nVidia 1070.
Out of the box, the card is working but system informations show me 5Mo of VRAM and they are no hardware acceleration.
I try to install webdrivers, add the boot flag for nvidia drivers, try to disable, enable iGPU, try fixes,...
I think I've read all the forum topics related, tried lot of differents things but the end is already the same, my screen is black and the screen show "no signal" :/
Unfortunately, I think I do something wrong, but I don't know why

Can I have some help please ? I begin to desperate.
I've a asus z97-a, a nVidia 1070. I'm using iMac 17,2 definition

Sorry for my probably bad english, I'm french.

Thanks for your help

Have you done any of the black screen fixes for your system definition?

I have problem. In xcode, when i tried use "view hierarchy screen", i just see white screen, just not rendering. Bug games like WOW, works good o_O. What is problem?

Me too the same problem ... with nv_disable is loaded ... but when uncheck nv_disable they reboot after gIOScreenLockState ...

I have problem. In xcode, when i tried use "view hierarchy screen", i just see white screen, just not rendering. Bug games like WOW, works good o_O. What is problem?

This is a driver signing issue. There are a few work around but none are ideal. Search for the Nvidia Web Driver iBooks bug.

Might have a solution for some.

I purchased 1050TI 4GB and like some it was only showing 7mb ram and I did get the Web Drivers installed and checked but could only boot by using nv_disable=1 otherwise I would get the black screen during the boot process in clover.

I tried all the fixes from this forum with no luck then I purchased this from Amazon and system booted fine now:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AYQ5APE/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

Basically I'm connecting with he Displayport and this adapter and I can get 4K @ 60hz.

Hope this helps others.

Back