Contribute
Register

[solved]HDMI and after wake problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also patch with "Skylake LPC" but no changes with the sound.

Patched with "IRQ Fix" but nothing changes.

The AppleHDA you're using is likely not patched correctly for your codec or doesn't use layout-id 3.

I repatched several times and tried using original applhda and applealc but nothing changes. Sound card is recognized but no audio devices.

Attachments

• Screen Shot.png
    Screen Shot.png
    92.6 KB · Views: 99
I repatched several times and tried using original applhda and applealc but nothing changes. Sound card is recognized but no audio devices.

No idea without "Problem Reporting" files. The FAQ contains info on creating patched AppleHDA files, ACPI patches necessary, determining layout-id from a patched AppleHDA, etc.

I give up from enabling hdmi audio and I will use voodoohda. Can you please help me with the browser problems after sleep. That's the last info. Thanks for helping me make my hackintosh more stable.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 99
  • INFO.zip
    650.7 KB · Views: 101
I give up from enabling hdmi audio and I will use voodoohda. Can you please help me with the browser problems after sleep. That's the last info. Thanks for helping me make my hackintosh more stable.

You will need to be specific about "browser problems after sleep".
If with video/audio playback, may have to do with VoodooHDA, wrong ACPI patches, etc.

The problems are:
After sleep Photoshop, Chrome, playing any video in Safari and Final Cut Pro are not working but 3D editing programs like AutoCAD, 3D Development Programs like Unity and 3D games like NFS Carbon work good after and before sleep.

The problems are:
After sleep Photoshop, Chrome, playing any video in Safari and Final Cut Pro are not working but 3D editing programs like AutoCAD, 3D Development Programs like Unity and 3D games like NFS Carbon work good after and before sleep.

Implement patched AppleHDA and see if you have the same issue.

I would try the long patching process with the help of linux extracted codec but I have the same problems even without any sound drivers.

I would try the long patching process with the help of linux extracted codec but I have the same problems even without any sound drivers.

Video playback can never be expected to work properly without implementing audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back