[solved]HDMI and after wake problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Toshiba Satellite P50-C-18D
CPU
Intel Core i7 6700hq
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 530 + NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M with Optimus Technology(disabled)
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
My hackintoshing process is almost done. Wifi, Bluetooth, Sound, Battery status, Brightness control, Usb and everything works except when the laptop wake from sleep Chrome browser with hardware acceleration is unusable and in Safari when video is played the browser stops responding.
I use macbookpro13,3 smbios, disabled nvidia because of optimus, cpu is working with no problem better and quieter than in windows and full graphics acceleration with no artifacts achieved but there is one more problem: with this smbios HDMI out isn't working but with macbookpro11,2 smbios there are sleep problems.
I would like to ask for advice because I'm not sure what is the problem with the browser and video playing and I'm not sure what modifications are required for making the HDMI working.
Thanks in advance for any help.

My hackintoshing process is almost done. Wifi, Bluetooth, Sound, Battery status, Brightness control, Usb and everything works except when the laptop wake from sleep Chrome browser with hardware acceleration is unusable and in Safari when video is played the browser stops responding.
I use macbookpro13,3 smbios, disabled nvidia because of optimus, cpu is working with no problem better and quieter than in windows and full graphics acceleration with no artifacts achieved but there is one more problem: with this smbios HDMI out isn't working but with macbookpro11,2 smbios there are sleep problems.
I would like to ask for advice because I'm not sure what is the problem with the browser and video playing and I'm not sure what modifications are required for making the HDMI working.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Thanks for the response and note that I use VoodooHDA not modded AppleHDA and mac os 10.12.3.

Attachments

• Info.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 92
Generated ssdt.aml and patches for igpu power managment leaded to kernel panics and crossed circle.

Generated ssdt.aml and patches for igpu power managment leaded to kernel panics and crossed circle.

It means you made a mistake.

Likely unbalanced renames (eg. did not rename GFX0->IGPU to all files that reference GFX0), or forgot DropOem=true, or forgot SortedOrder to specify SSDT load order.

I forgot dropoem and after adding it I got some info about the kernel panic. And I double checked the ssdts for more gfx0 and there was no more.

Attachments

• IMG_0350.JPG
    IMG_0350.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 98
I forgot dropoem and after adding it I got some info about the kernel panic.

Not possible to diagnose without the EFI/Clover that causes it...
Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

This is send from linux so that the efi isn't modded to boot to mac os.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    6 MB · Views: 121
This is send from linux so that the efi isn't modded to boot to mac os.

ACPI is not patched correctly.
Based on ACPI/origin, you should have in ACPI/patched:
DSDT.aml
SSDT.aml (ssdtPRgen.sh)
SSDT-0.aml
SSDT-1.aml
SSDT-2.aml
SSDT-3.aml
SSDT-4.aml
SSDT-5.aml
SSDT-6.aml
SSDT-7.aml
SSDT-15.aml

Also, config.plist/ACPI/SortedOrder must be used to set correct SSDT load order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back