Motherboard
Asus Strix z270F
CPU
Kaby Lake i7 4.2K
Graphics
RX 580 / HD 630
I get these results after following the above:

Last login: Sat Nov 4 00:07:42 on ttys000

Antoniss-Pro:~ antanast$ /Users/antanast/Downloads/VDA/VDADecoderCheckerSierra ; exit;

/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleGVA/AppleGVA-11.1.22.1/Sources/Slices/Driver/AVD_loader.cpp: failed to get a service for display 5

/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleGVA/AppleGVA-11.1.22.1/Sources/Slices/Driver/AVD_loader.cpp: failed to get a service for display 6

/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleGVA/AppleGVA-11.1.22.1/Sources/Slices/Driver/AVD_loader.cpp: failed to get a service for display 7

Hardware acceleration is fully supported

logout

Saving session...

...copying shared history...

...saving history...truncating history files...

...completed.

[Process completed]

Does this mean it's OK? In MacX I still can't select Intel Hardware Encoder.

Motherboard
GA-Z170X-ULTRA GAMING
CPU
i7 6600k
Graphics
HD530
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I get these results after following the above:

Last login: Sat Nov 4 00:07:42 on ttys000

Antoniss-Pro:~ antanast$ /Users/antanast/Downloads/VDA/VDADecoderCheckerSierra ; exit;

/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleGVA/AppleGVA-11.1.22.1/Sources/Slices/Driver/AVD_loader.cpp: failed to get a service for display 5

/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleGVA/AppleGVA-11.1.22.1/Sources/Slices/Driver/AVD_loader.cpp: failed to get a service for display 6

/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleGVA/AppleGVA-11.1.22.1/Sources/Slices/Driver/AVD_loader.cpp: failed to get a service for display 7

Hardware acceleration is fully supported

logout

Saving session...

...copying shared history...

...saving history...truncating history files...

...completed.

[Process completed]

Does this mean it's OK? In MacX I still can't select Intel Hardware Encoder.

Doesn’t sound ok! Should just say it’s ok and you should be able to select Intel.

Not sure why though? Sounds like it’s gone wrong. What do you get if you revert the plist back to normal?

Motherboard
Asus Strix z270F
CPU
Kaby Lake i7 4.2K
Graphics
RX 580 / HD 630
Doesn’t sound ok! Should just say it’s ok and you should be able to select Intel.

Not sure why though? Sounds like it’s gone wrong. What do you get if you revert the plist back to normal?
no idea. maybe the rx 580 cant work with thw hd630? would you mind sharing your config and the list of kexts u are using?

Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII GENE LGA 1151 Intel Z170
CPU
Intel i7 6700
Graphics
MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I have HD530 + Nvidia card. Quicksync not working at all, in 10.13. The latest Lilu and Nvidiafix kexts makes me reboot infinite...So I am using Lilu 1.17 not 1.20.
Use the latest lilu, shiki and nvidiagraphicsfixup. In High Sierra dual GPU setup does have issues, in my system, it was stuck at infinite spinning wheel. I enabled -disablegifxfirmware in config.plist

Motherboard
Z390 PHANTOM GAMIG-ITX/ac
CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
No, the script only indicates that there is acceleration.
It is useful for me to encode video.
Excuse me for my bad English, may not understand what you say.

so you just run the VDADecoderChecker script or i need to edit something in my hackintosh.

I enabled full hardware acceleration by simply editing here:
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleGVA.framework/info.plist the forceOfflineRenderer property in the Info.plist for my board id set to NO?

https://github.com/vit9696/Shiki/blob/master/Manual/FAQ.en.md

No intelfixup no shiki and no lilu needed... iTunes is more stable although will crash in bursts..