Contribute
Register

Need help installing Mojave onto my laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I manually added boot options, tried all the ports, re-made the installer, and I know the USB works correctly.
Maybe my laptop's hardware is just not supported by clover?
how did you create your installer in the first place? what software and hardware did you use?

Still need help

still didn't answer my question

I did but it said it needed to be reviewed by a moderator, then got deleted.

I used a macbook pro running os x yosemite to make the usb. I used the latest version of clover

clover is the one not booting for me, idk if changing the os will help
maybe try legacy install (remake your usb installer) try and see if a BIOS update is available

maybe try legacy install (remake your usb installer) try and see if a BIOS update is available
I followed the guide the legacy way, still nothing. I made the USB with unibeast and chose legacy, and it worked! But, the macos installer partition doesn’t show up in clover. :( (yes, I do have hfs-plus.efi)

Edit: I tried the usb on another computer and macos did show up. It’s just my laptop that won’t show it.

Last edited:
I followed the guide the legacy way, still nothing. I made the USB with unibeast and chose legacy, and it worked! But, the macos installer partition doesn’t show up in clover. :( (yes, I do have hfs-plus.efi)

Edit: I tried the usb on another computer and macos did show up. It’s just my laptop that won’t show it.
do you have the sata unsporrted kext in clover/kexts/other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back