Contribute
Register

Need help installing Mojave onto my laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
....what about now
Well done :)

Now you have read all the FAQ and the Laptop Guide, you can now upload your problem reporting files

If you have used unibeast, then don't bother, follow the laptop guide as is and if you still have issues in booting, then upload your problem reporting files

Well done :)

Now you have read all the FAQ and the Laptop Guide, you can now upload your problem reporting files

If you have used unibeast, then don't bother, follow the laptop guide as is and if you still have issues in booting, then upload your problem reporting files

I've followed the guide again, still get the same black screen.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 97
drivers64UEFI folder is not per guide

also missing verbose pic

I'll check the folder. Also, I can’t even reach clover so I can’t post a verbose pic.

drivers64UEFI folder is not per guide

also missing verbose pic

I added the missing files and I still get a black screen when I try and boot into my USB.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 106
I added the missing files and I still get a black screen when I try and boot into my USB.
drivers64UEFI is not per guide, too many files in there

re read the guide to see what files should be in there

you didn't press f2 and f4 at the clover boot screen, what version of clover are you running?

you didn't press f2 and f4 at the clover boot screen, what version of clover are you running?

Okay, I'll delete the extra files. This is the file name of the clover package I used to make the USB: Clover_v2.4k_r4701.RM-4963.ca6cca7c

I removed the extra files and pressed f2 and f4. Still no clover boot screen or anything, just a black screen.

Okay, I'll delete the extra files. This is the file name of the clover package I used to make the USB: Clover_v2.4k_r4701.RM-4963.ca6cca7c
that is a little old now and won't work on latest Mojave

i use version 4862 which you can download via sourceforge or try the latest version

does your laptop see the usb to boot from when you turn your machine on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back