Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Laptop: Dell Inspiron 15 3558
CPU: 2.1GHz i3 5015U
Integrated Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5500
RAM: 6GB

I've tried many things, and I can't get Clover to boot. I've tried Unibeast, too. When I boot into my USB, I get an endless black screen. No clover, no bootloader, no installer, just a black screen. Any help? (btw, there is nothing wrong with my usb)

Laptop: Dell Inspiron 15 3558
CPU: 2.1GHz i3 5015U
Integrated Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5500
RAM: 6GB

I've tried many things, and I can't get Clover to boot. I've tried Unibeast, too. When I boot into my USB, I get an endless black screen. No clover, no bootloader, no installer, just a black screen. Any help? (btw, there is nothing wrong with my usb)
Read up on the FAQ first:

As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier - read the FAQ above for proper layout

Link to laptop guide:

Read up on the FAQ first:

As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier - read the FAQ above for proper layout

Link to laptop guide:

I've followed the guide and still got an endless black screen.

I've followed the guide and still got an endless black screen.
the guide doesn't use unibeast

also update your profile as per rules before your next post

What about now?
you have desktop in your profile, and not Dell, so no, its wrong, read the faq above about proper hardware profile layout please, this is not difficult

you have desktop in your profile, and not Dell, so no, its wrong, read the faq above about proper hardware profile layout please, this is not difficult

What about now? x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back