Contribute
Register

i7-4930K - Asus Rampage IV Extreme - 32GB RAM - GTX 770 4GB [Success!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• DSDT.aml.zip
    5.2 KB · Views: 47
Played some with SSDT's. This is what I have - in case I will delete SSDT-0 I will lose sound after reboot so I take him back. In case I replace SSDT-1 from ATI HD7970 - I also have HDMI sound card so this is one stay replaced.
Tried your compiled DSDT based on my origin folder - no problems found except one thing - in 10.10 after patching DSDT my logitech webcam was successfully detected and facetime works fine. In 10.11 my webcam detected as Unknown USB Audio and works some strange and I can't do any calls using facetime. Or maybe this is not DSTD related?
Also you have error in command that create El Capitan USB flash

sudo /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ El\ Capitan.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/CloverUSB --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ Yosemite.app --nointeraction

I've colored important things )))

This is screenshot of errors when I try to compile dsdt stripper 4 ssdt

screenshot.jpg

You can use your old DSDT if you add:
USB2FixOnly.zip
to the ACPI/patched folder. Also delete SSDT-0.aml and SSDT-9.aml (for 4930K only)

All work perfect , very thanks , missing only the USB 3.0 to see if you get something soon.

question ? is necessary DSDT Stripper for Device SSDT...

waiting GenericUSBXHCI new version.

Shilooh could you please compile mine, on my hackintosh capitan the compiler does not work and i do not have another mac to compile now. I think it worked fine on Yosemite and now the App Maciasl does behave weird.
Thank you!

It is Rampage IV Extreme Bios 4901, Slot 1 Nvidia Evga 680GTX 4GB, Slot 5 Wifi and Motu audio Devices on USB.

It says error > Object does not exist (UXDV)
ACPI 4

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    40.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Screen Shot 2015-10-08 at 7.18.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-08 at 7.18.27 PM.png
    154.7 KB · Views: 111
This is screenshot of errors when I try to compile dsdt stripper 4 ssdt

View attachment 155053
Use ACPI 4.0 to compile. MacIASL>Preferences>iASL>4.0

ACPI 5.0 would give the same errors trying to compile the OEM ACPI tables from the real MacPro6,1

Shilooh could you please compile mine, on my hackintosh capitan the compiler does not work and i do not have another mac to compile now. I think it worked fine on Yosemite and now the App Maciasl does behave weird.
Thank you!

It is Rampage IV Extreme Bios 4901, Slot 1 Nvidia Evga 680GTX 4GB, Slot 5 Wifi and Motu audio Devices on USB.

It says error > Object does not exist (UXDV)
ACPI 4
Here ya go.

Attachments

• DSDT.aml.zip
    5.4 KB · Views: 69
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back