Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
@memoborgir, please add details of your Motherboard and CPU to your profile (personal details).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

I was able to successfully install Mojave, here is my EFI folder if anyone is interested. Cheers.

Attachments

• MojaveEFI.zip
    20 MB · Views: 227
I was able to successfully install Mojave, here is my EFI folder if anyone is interested. Cheers.
Thanks. Going to attempt a Mojave install on my Optiplex 3020M as well. However I've got the i3-4160T processor with Intel HD Graphics 4400. I'll use the above EFI you posted above and tweak to my needs. I'll post back when I've got a working install.

When I attempt the install, it goes into sleep mode about half way through. Any ideas? Thank you for any help.

Last edited:
Thanks. Going to attempt a Mojave install on my Optiplex 3020M as well. However I've got the i3-4160T processor with Intel HD Graphics 4400. I'll use the above EFI you posted above and tweak to my needs. I'll post back when I've got a working install.

Hi! Any progress on this?

I'd like to hear if there was any success on the i3-4160 as well

Yep, I am booting sucessfully into Mojave with the i3-4160.

I didn't follow the Tonymac guide, but the one from the /r/hackintosh sidebar.

I had to disable the Realtek audio to get it to boot though and am currently trying to figure out how to improve the graphics (launchpad is very slow and I have a lot of tearing when moving windows around).

Success!
On my Optiplex 3020 with I5 4570! At first I try a GTX1050ti with webdriver. Some graphic problems, slow framerate, no cursor in Garageband...
But now all ok with Intel onboard graphics!
So I use the GTX in another computer...

Thanks for this homepage!

hey..anyone get to make optilex 3020 i5 4590 run on High Sierra to wake/sleep properly ???I am successfully install HS using vanilla method ..for now just sleep/wake is not working

hey..anyone get to make optilex 3020 i5 4590 run on High Sierra to wake/sleep properly ???I am successfully install HS using vanilla method ..for now just sleep/wake is not working
I would start by first making a custom SSDT for your USB ports. After that do some more troubleshooting if it still isn't working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back