Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell Optiplex 3020
CPU
Intel Core i5-4570 @ 3,2Ghz
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4600 & nVidia GeForce 8400 GS
Hey guys! I'm not so new to Hackintosh, it's my second machine I'm working right now, a Dell OptiPlex 3020 which gave me a lot of issues.

Is There any support for this unit?
I've tried everything for the graphics.
I have Intel Graphics 8600 and nVidia 8400 GS.
I've installed OSX succesfully, but I cannot activate none of the graphics card.
Please help. Tried everything.

Hi, if it was only a problem of VGA, you could solution with "Inject Nvidia" in Clover. It works for old VGA such as 8600 and 8400.

I've installed OS X with the nVidia card removed, because it won't boot.
is it working now? let me know if you need EFI folder. mine is working except audio from display port. audio work from built in speaker.

Working and stable. Audio working, video drivers working.
how do you make audio from display port work? it did not work for me for high Sierra and I used igpu.

I have sleep issue with 3020. when it goes into sleep mode ,it is fine but when it wakes up, it wakes from reboot into clover.
any suggestion?

is it working now? let me know if you need EFI folder. mine is working except audio from display port. audio work from built in speaker.
i would really appreciate that you share that EFI folder with me, im still running El capitan and very stable but im about to upgrade to Sierra. Im kinda rusty when it comes to hackintoshing i did mine looooong way back, do you have a link of the guide that you followed to create yours?? Thanks in advance!

i would really appreciate that you share that EFI folder with me, im still running El capitan and very stable but im about to upgrade to Sierra. Im kinda rusty when it comes to hackintoshing i did mine looooong way back, do you have a link of the guide that you followed to create yours?? Thanks in advance!

here it is. this is for HS. for me, sleep and audio via dP is still not working. otherwise all ok.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    15.5 MB · Views: 746
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back