Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would start by first making a custom SSDT for your USB ports. After that do some more troubleshooting if it still isn't working.

thanks @trs96 , ill give it a try ..everything's works just fine include PM and FaceTime etc...now everytime I get to sleep my hackintosh it will go to KP.. here is the report I got. ill attach also my config.plist for your reference.

as for customs SSDT I will give It a shot . I will get back to you soon..thanks for the link above.

"system I'm running is Dell Optilex 3020 with i5-4590 and intel HD 4600 GFX "

Attachments

• report cant sleep.txt
    11.1 KB · Views: 83
  • config.plist
    6.6 KB · Views: 222
Try removing everything but your mouse from the USB ports, put it to sleep and see if that changes anything.

thanks @trs96 , ill give it a try ..everything's works just fine include PM and FaceTime etc...now everytime I get to sleep my hackintosh it will go to KP.. here is the report I got. ill attach also my config.plist for your reference.

as for customs SSDT I will give It a shot . I will get back to you soon..thanks for the link above.

"system I'm running is Dell Optilex 3020 with i5-4590 and intel HD 4600 GFX "
Hello i also have a Dell Optilex 3020 with i5-4590 i would like to know if you were able to solve your problems and if you would be willing to share your efi folder with me.

Try removing everything but your mouse from the USB ports, put it to sleep and see if that changes anything.

ok..I've done as instructed and the result was the same..it got interesting though coz when I remove everything and leave my mouse, instead of sleep, the display goes off (fan still spinning) ..and sometimes it goes to sleep too (with fan is turning off) and whenever I try to wake my pc up, only the fan is turning on while the display still sleep/black. I have to force shut down and when it booted up again then KP report has present indicate the sleep did not work.
################################

aside of this problems, I did face this problem with my HP 6300 i7-3770 but it was solved by simply change my display from VGA to DP and sleep/wake function work just fine.

here I attached my bootlog for your reference incase I'd loaded wrong kexts or configuration and KP that I'm facing after force reboot using leaving only mouse USB port when sleep.

Attachments

• bootlog.txt
    23.7 KB · Views: 89
  • KP3.txt
    11.5 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
I really, really, really need help to make my Dell Optiplex 3020 (i5-4590, Intel HD Graphic 4600 - ID F 8086, ID D 0412, Rev 06) working on Mojave. I got too many warnings and erros on Mac initialization, I missconfig something in Clover plist. Someone can post pics from a working plist configuration? Please.

@rbarceloss attached is the EFI and kexts I use for my OptiPlex 3020 tower build running 10.14.4. Everything barring sleep works fine. Sometimes the graphics lag a little after log in but this is negligible. I haven't spent too much time on this build as my main is far better.

Hopefully this will work for you.

There are some caveats to the config and kext setups.

Firstly you must populate the smbios serial and smuuid fields in both configs (preferably the same for both)

The POST install EFi contains ssdt-ec that works fine for the tower and the Install to L\E\ folder contain the USBPorts.kext that goes with it. If you aren't using the Tower version delete both of these files. You can create your own by using Hackintool and booting with the USB efi that provides the necessary USBInjectall kext and patches.

These are both built using clover 4920 which is the latest at the time so.

I think that's everything. Any question feel free to ask and I will help if I can

Attachments

• Optiplex 3020 Clover 4920.zip
    45.1 MB · Views: 922
Thanks. Going to attempt a Mojave install on my Optiplex 3020M as well. However I've got the i3-4160T processor with Intel HD Graphics 4400. I'll use the above EFI you posted above and tweak to my needs. I'll post back when I've got a working install.

any update on this?

is it working now? let me know if you need EFI folder. mine is working except audio from display port. audio work from built in speaker.

Recently acquired a Dell Optiplex 3020 with a Core i5-4590S and H81 chipset and a GeForce GT 710 GPU. Haven't been able to get it to work. Could you please send me your EFI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back