Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Help: Dell Optiplex 7010 Intel HD 4000 no QE/CI or Metal support on Mojave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell Optiplex 7010
CPU
i5-3475S
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hello Friends,

I am a huge fan of this forum.

I followed the following hackintosh build guide for my Dell Optiplex 7010 with Core i5-3475S with Intel HD 4000 and FHD Dual monitors on 2 DP ports:

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...plex-7010-9010-desktop-pc-revision-ii.251736/

For the first couple of reboots I had full QE/CI and Metal support and working dual displays (Screenshot below)

After installing a few softwares like xcode developer tools, brew and chrome and restarting the machine I now have only one monitor working (other is blank and is undetected) with no QE/CI or Metal support (Screenshot Below)

I have the latest WhateverGreen and Lilu Kexts installed in /L/E. I did use -igfxdump and -igfxfbdump and Lilu debug boot flags during clover boot to capture some logs for further analysis. Please find all of it attached to this post.

Any help is this regards is highly appreciated. I am unable to figure out what the problem is.

Thanks

Attachments

• debug_24467.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 221
Hello Friends,

I am a huge fan of this forum.

I followed the following hackintosh build guide for my Dell Optiplex 7010 with Core i5-3475S with Intel HD 4000 and FHD Dual monitors on 2 DP ports:

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...plex-7010-9010-desktop-pc-revision-ii.251736/

For the first couple of reboots I had full QE/CI and Metal support and working dual displays (Screenshot below)

View attachment 407465

After installing a few softwares like xcode developer tools, brew and chrome and restarting the machine I now have only one monitor working (other is blank and is undetected) with no QE/CI or Metal support (Screenshot Below)

View attachment 407467

I have the latest WhateverGreen and Lilu Kexts installed in /L/E. I did use -igfxdump and -igfxfbdump and Lilu debug boot flags during clover boot to capture some logs for further analysis. Please find all of it attached to this post.

Any help is this regards is highly appreciated. I am unable to figure out what the problem is.

Thanks

I'm having similar issues, any luck with this?

Turns out this is due to the fact that I missed #3 from the preliminary steps here

I'm having the same issue on High Sierra. I followed this guide exactly and have had Metal support working, but then it would go away after a reboot and flicker a lot.

Can someone help explain what steps I can take to debug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back