Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP Elite 8300 & 6300 Pro (all form factors) using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!
So I just received the GT 710, I managed to install macOS Mojave. But when I reboot the computer, I'm stucked at this point :
Code:
IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0
A screenshot of verbose output is linked.
Does anybody has any knowledge about this ?
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20200422_144004.jpg
    IMG_20200422_144004.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 32
Which video port on the GT 710 gfx card are you using ? Which one on the monitor ?

I'm using HDMI.
HDMI should work. Try disabling your serial port in BIOS then try again. If it still doesn't work, zip up your Clover folder and attach the zip file here. Also what are the specs of the GT 710 ? DDR3 or DDR5 ram ?

Serial ports should be disabled in the BIOS settings.
HDMI should work. Try disabling your serial port in BIOS then try again. If it still doesn't work, zip up your Clover folder and attach the zip file here. Also what are the specs of the GT 710 ? DDR3 or DDR5 ram ?
Ok I don't know why but when I plug the USB drive (which is not the device I boot on) I CAN boot very quickly, but when I unplug it and try to boot I 'm stuck.

Also what are the specs of the GT 710 ? DDR3 or DDR5 ram ?
It's a DDR5 ram (the exact S/N is GT710-SL-1GD5-BRK).

It's a DDR5 ram
It's better to buy the DDR3 128 bit memory versions for use with macOS. Some people use Web drivers and High Sierra to get around this problem. Can you exchange it for one with DDR3 memory ?

It's better to buy the DDR3 128 bit memory versions for use with macOS. Some people use Web drivers and High Sierra to get around this problem. Can you exchange it for one with DDR3 memory ?
I can't do it right now because my country is under lockdown.
How do you explain the fact that it works when there is the usb stick (used for installation) plugged ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back