Not open for further replies.
please
I can explain step by step what you did
I can not make it work
only with -x with cameleon i can get into desktop
with clover, the screen goes black

for many users has been very simple. I can not figure out what is wrong

can you help me please

1. Install ML 10.8.3 with UniBeast 1.7.0 with integrated graphics (Sapphire 7870 unplugged).
Boot with -x if you have problems
2.Install MultiBeast 5.2.1 with SATA drivers, and Macbook Pro 8,1 profile (Graphics, Network and Sound drivers no needed for me)
3.Reboot without -x and boots fine.
4. Install CloverGrower (it gets latest Clover source code and generates a .pkg)
5.Install pkg with boot options (Select UEFI boot or MBR) and all plugins.
6.Plug in Sapphire 7870
7.Finnaly boot with Clover and shows Blank Screen, sleep/wake trick and thats it.

It's my fist Hackintosh and I don't remember all the configurations I did.

If you are Spanish I can explain better :oops:

hi all, i have 2 problems
i have an i7 3850 with
ASRock Extreme 4 without graphics out and
Radeon HD7870 so i have installed successfully my osX and it function very well in -x mode.
1. in normal mode i have white screen i tried the sleep/wake up trick but restart in white screen
2. Chimera start only in MBR, in my HD i have the "boot0 done" stuck. With another Graphics chimera start normally in HD.

hi all, i have 2 problems
i have an i7 3850 with
ASRock Extreme 4 without graphics out and
Radeon HD7870 so i have installed successfully my osX and it function very well in -x mode.
1. in normal mode i have white screen i tried the sleep/wake up trick but restart in white screen
2. Chimera start only in MBR, in my HD i have the "boot0 done" stuck. With another Graphics chimera start normally in HD.

Try installing CloverGrower in UEFI boot mode or MBR->UEFI boot mode.

Would I need to remove the card completely or does unpluggin the power do the job?

I finally got my HIS 7850 working with my Sabertooth Z77 mono.. Sleep works and everything.. Took forever to figure out with trial and error.. But, the custom BIOS works wonders.

Just got my Sapphire Vapor-X 7970 3GB working. Well mostly. I need to boot from Unibeast otherwise gibberish before boot loader. GraphicsEnabler=No. Couple questions:

Anyone seeing temp of GPU with 7xxx? Fan speeds are working fine and Heaven sees temp but not iStat Menu.
If I have no monitor plugged into my internal graphics the Init Display IGFX doesn't stick in BIOS. Is that normal?

Bench mark seems good.

I don't have temps either on my Sapphire 7950 OC.

Are you sure Heaven is showing you the GPU temp? mine shows a temp but its -CPU- temp

i try to install it in all mode:
- in UEFI Mode my MB ignore it
- in another mode, the screen remain black

but i think i find the error, in boot i get ACPI SMC PlatformPlugin::start-waitForService(resourceMatching(AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement) timed out

so with option npci=0x3000 i have a really sleep mode when i press the power button in white screen with the pointer with stop hd and stop fan but when the system wake up i have black screen.

How i resolve that error?

SOLVEEEDD!!!
Thanks to all
i had a usb stick boot with fat32 and chameleon with dsdt.aml
it functions very well!

my configuration is
MB ASRock x79 extreme 4
CPU i7 3820 3.6GHz
AMD Radeon 7870 2GB ram
2GB ram 1333 (i have to install 32gb 2100)

i have to use my pc for graphics 2d/3d:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back