Contribute
Register

The Perfect Customac-Pro: X99-A II, i7-6950X, 128GB G.Skill TridentZ, Aorus GTX 1080 TI Xtreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is here anyone with an normal sized screen (24-34 Inch) and 4K on a Hakintosh? Is scaling a Problem? Do you need a magnifier or runs it out of box?

I have two 4K screens, LG 27UD69-W & LG 27UD58-B, scaling works like a charm.
Scale to 2560x1440, perfect results here.

upload_2017-8-21_11-24-58.png

Thanks for this great guide. I have everything working, except for graphics. I can only boot with nv_disable=1.
I have an Nvidia GTX970 and a GT640, and I literally tried everything. I read everything regarding MacPro 6,1 and Nvidia graphics and tried all patches, that can be found.
In IORegistryExplorer both cards are set to GFX1 using SSDTs. The NVidia Webdriver is up to date and when I boot with nv_disable=1 I can verify that the webdriver is selected. "Nvidia Web" is true, nothing is injected.
But I get a black screen if I boot without the nv_disable=1 flag. I'm ready to cry. I've built many Hackintoshes already and consider myself not a noob in that regard, but this is just going over my head. Under Yosemite everything is working just fine.
Tried with 10.12.4, 10.12.5 and 10.12.6 to no avail.
Could anybody please try and assist? I attached my config.plist and my kexts and drivers64UEFI folder.

Thanks in advance!

drivers64UEFI 2017-08-21 10-27-28.jpg
kexts 2017-08-21 10-27-58.jpg

Attachments

• config.plist
    10 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Thanks for this great guide. I have everything working, except for graphics. I can only boot with nv_disable=1.
I have an Nvidia GTX970 and a GT640, and I literally tried everything. I read everything regarding MacPro 6,1 and Nvidia graphics and tried all patches, that can be found.
In IORegistryExplorer both cards are set to GFX1 using SSDTs. The NVidia Webdriver is up to date and when I boot with nv_disable=1 I can verify that the webdriver is selected. "Nvidia Web" is true, nothing is injected.
But I get a black screen if I boot without the nv_disable=1 flag. I'm ready to cry. I've built many Hackintoshes already and consider myself not a noob in that regard, but this is just going over my head. Under Yosemite everything is working just fine.
Tried with 10.12.4, 10.12.5 and 10.12.6 to no avail.
Could anybody please try and assist? I attached my config.plist and my kexts and drivers64UEFI folder.

Thanks in advance!

View attachment 273564 View attachment 273563

You have to apply the AGDPFix.app!!!!! Attached below!!!

Attachments

• AGDPfix.app.zip
    85.1 KB · Views: 70
Just tried it again with the file you attached, still no luck. :(

Just tried it again with the file you attached, still no luck. :(

What you mean by "no luck"? Describe the problem please!

What you mean by "no luck"? Describe the problem please!

On boot I can see the apple logo and the progress bar fills up until about half, then the screen goes to no signal. I can't connect remotely via screen sharing but I can access the drives via network so the system must be running.
When I boot with verbose the same happens. Text is running, then the screen goes to no signal.

Meadows
In your config.plist under System Parameters you have checked NvidiaWeb.
Try to uncheck that.
And in Boot section try to check nvda_drv=1

the nvda_drv=1 boot flag is obsolete, using the actual clover version

But anyway @Meadows , if you check the boot föag nv_disable =1 in your config.plist you cannot expect your webdriver to work :lol: This bootflag just prevents the Nvidia web driver from loading :!::crazy::lol:

Meadows
In your config.plist under System Parameters you have checked NvidiaWeb.
Try to uncheck that.
And in Boot section try to check nvda_drv=1

I thought nvda_drv=1 doesn't work for Sierra. However I tried what you suggested and unfortunately it gives me the stop sign instead of the apple logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back