Contribute
Register

The Perfect Customac-Pro: X99-A II, i7-6950X, 128GB G.Skill TridentZ, Aorus GTX 1080 TI Xtreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I am a little late to the party here so please forgive me.

I followed the guid for my X99 5820K build with the Rampage V. Everything seems to be working but I keep having graphics issues. I was able to get the system to boot with 2 or my 3 displays connected, once at the desktop I connected my 3ed display and everything looked fine and was in working order. I never allow my system to sleep, due to the usual sleep/wake issue with X99 so I just out my displays to sleep. Went to wake up the computer and nothing happens. Go to reboot and the system fails to boot with 3 displays. I know this was mentioned in the guid but I am looking to see if anyone has come up with a fix for this. I would really like to get the system up to all 3 monitors.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks,
-Josh

That's the typical IDLE behaviour without PMDrvr.kext...
Ok thanks Kgp.
I went and verified that I was using PMDrvr.kext (which I was). I then verified that I performed the correct XCPM EIST process.
Here's my new IDLE screenshot.
Is this what IDLE should look like if XCPM is working properly with PMDrvr.kext?
Screen Shot 2017-12-07 at 7.10.23 PM.png

Ok thanks Kgp.
I went and verified that I was using PMDrvr.kext (which I was). I then verified that I performed the correct XCPM EIST process.
Here's my new IDLE screenshot.
Is this what IDLE should look like if XCPM is working properly with PMDrvr.kext?
View attachment 298024

yes looks much better now..

Hello,kgp. I follow your guide building my Kackintosh. But get this hint when I install the system. Can you give me a little reference? This is my configuration: ASUS X99M WS, i7 6800k, DELL GT640

Attachments

• IMG_3137.JPG
    IMG_3137.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 182
Hello,kgp. I follow your guide building my Kackintosh. But get this hint when I install the system. Can you give me a little reference? This is my configuration: ASUS X99M WS, i7 6800k, DELL GT640

Do you use VoodooTSCSync.kext?

Do you use VoodooTSCSync.kext?
NO,I just used FakeSMC,IntelMausiEthernet,X99_Injector USB 3。
Now I'm trying to install 10.11.6

NO,I just used FakeSMC,IntelMausiEthernet,X99_Injector USB 3。
Now I'm trying to install 10.11.6

Then it is no surprise that you get a kernel panic. Please carefully read my guide! Adopt and install VoodooTSCSync.kext!

10.11.6 is out of topic...

Hello, KGP. Sorry I did not see the introduction of VoodooTSCSync.kext in the guide.:cry::cry::cry:

Hello, KGP. Sorry I did not see the introduction of VoodooTSCSync.kext in the guide.:cry::cry::cry:

Anyway.. now you know what you are missing ;)... which by the way might not be the only thing.. However, I am not a magician :lol:.. only you know what you are doing with my guide and proposed configurations. ;)

Hi kgp!“ASUS X99M WS” and “X99E WS” Need to downgrade BIOS to downgrade 3005 before it can be installed.
I spent three days to find the problem.
If you stop at the position of that figure above, you can try to downgrade bios to 3005 or 3003.
Forgive my English is really poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back