Contribute
Register

System crashes if wake from sleep when while display is off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS H81I-PLUS
CPU
i5-4670K
Graphics
HD 4600 + HD 6450
Mac
  1. iMac
Hello all. In the past few months I have dove into learning the art of building a hackintosh and have almost reached the mountaintop so I feel. My current build is using an Asus H81I-Plus, Haswell i5 CPU, and I have am using discrete graphics with Intel HD Graphics 4600 iGPU and AMD Radeon HD 6450. The 4600 is my primary display port. I have SSDT and DSDT fully patched and everything working that I know of with a slight overclock at 4ghz. All in all its a hell of a budget build speaking I salvaged the hardware and new would costs probably under 600$.

The issue I am having is when I sleep my system. ALSO... I am using a 65in LED TV for my display and have patched EDID. But when I wake the system as long as the TV is ON it wakes just fine, as it should. But if the TV is OFF and the system wakes, accidentally moving the mouse, etc.. The machine wakes as you would expect. But as soon as I turn the TV on I may see the display for a second, maybe I won't see it but the system will immediately crash and the next thing I see is the splash of my bios. This is extremely frustrating and it is really the only bug I have left in my system.

Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this or ever experienced this before. I've looked around and don't see anyone having my same issue. Thanks for the help guys and I have found this site extremely helpful in my pursuit of learning this new hobby.. Thanks!!

PS.. I am running Sierra 10.12.6

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    35.8 MB · Views: 252
  • LUCABRASI.ioreg
    17.1 MB · Views: 146
  • Mac mini_SystemInfo.zip
    274.3 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
@bpawnz, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard (Mobo), CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back