- Jan 27, 2012
- Gigabyte Z68-UD3H
- HD 6850
- Is your MSR 0xE2 (CFG-Lock) unlocked?
- Are you running BIOS F9g? (Click hereto download the file.)
- If not, try installing BIOS F9g (BIOS Update)
- CFG-Lock is already unlocked in F9g!
- Then configure all BIOS parameters starting always with Save & Exit --> Load Optimized Defaults (do not skip this)
- Also delete the following kexts from CLOVER/kexts/Other:
yes, last this worked bios was unlocked.
little nervous running a bios not from gigabyte site
can i just try deleting the kexts? if yes how do i do this if i cant log into the drive?
btw, really appreciate the help. you are definitely a patient person