Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

Yea I am having a hard time with this one and not running out and buying the designare board right now with the volatility with the economy. I had two clients push off two large houses till after this passes, and that is a large chunk of cash that is in limbo right now. So for the next few months I have to be frugal or sell some old hardware... IS there a good place to sell old hardware that is not eBay?
We can still list hardware on Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace.

Nope, unique for each motherboard model for normal operating. Verifying process is done by flashing tool with sig for file integrity and by compare motherboard model.
Where is the value of unique_id is stored then?
/sys/bus/thunderbolt/devices/0-1/unique_id - e0376f00-0300-0100-ffff-ffffffffffff

Or is it generated by the drivers?

Where is the value of unique_id is stored then?
/sys/bus/thunderbolt/devices/0-1/unique_id - e0376f00-0300-0100-ffff-ffffffffffff

Or is it generated by the drivers?
@3Dman
Don't know my captain !

just tried flashTBT with your modified .bin file
Gray screen
Initializing

Initializing Failed
OK ! Which version are you using of flashTBT ?

And that is normal for flashing it by this file.. This file is the full content of FlashROM can be flashed only by Programmer.

Could you send me your patched file ? I'll try to adapt it for flashing tool :)

OK ! Which version are you using of flashTBT ?

And that is normal for flashing it by this file.. This file is the full content of FlashROM can be flashed only by Programmer.

Could you send me your patched file ? I'll try to adapt it for flashing tool :)

Just dowloaded the file from here

not patched anything

B16.0816.1 for the x99 Designare. There is a xml file with the model and we may need to complete it.
The original .bin file is a 288 ko file.
But this not for Designare Z390 ! You can't use posted file for another board. You need to dump firmware before :)

The new MacBook Air supports 3733 MHz memory (LPDDR4X no less)! Does this mean disk eject and sleep issues with high speed memory are being fixed in macOS 10.15.4??
Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 12.53.02 PM.png

Back