Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Screen Flickers

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's what we are all here for. im glad its working (for now at least) try the app I referenced in the above post to get 30bit Framebuffer depth. Screen looks a little more rich in color. you'll notice a difference. happy hacking my good friend. ill be sure to message you if I have any linux needs in the future :cool:

I don't think we're off the hook sadly. And I'll be here for any linux needs. The screen just glitched out..... I really thought we had it. :/

I appreciate your help so far. I don't know why my laptop is being so stubborn with macOS.

I don't think we're off the hook sadly. And I'll be here for any linux needs. The screen just glitched out..... I really thought we had it. :/

I appreciate your help so far. I don't know why my laptop is being so stubborn with macOS.
ok no problem lets try again. send a new debug. are you using the latest Lilu and WEG in L/E? try these boot args
-wegdbg dart=0 and lilucpu=10

ok no problem lets try again. send a new debug. are you using the latest Lilu and WEG in L/E? try these boot args
-wegdbg dart=0 and lilucpu=10

I don't usually put any kexts in /L/E, I just inject them using Clover. But yes I'm using the latest. I'll try booting with '-wegdbg dart=0 lilucpu=10'

Attachments

• debug_19806.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 75
I don't usually put any kexts in /L/E, I just inject them using Clover. But yes I'm using the latest. I'll try booting with '-wegdbg dart=0 lilucpu=10'
DELETE voodotscsync kext from L/E and efi/clover/kext. after research I found this may be the culprit

DELETE voodotscsync kext from L/E and efi/clover/kext. after research I found this may be the culprit

That screwed up my desktop.
1564982043874.jpeg

ok install voodootscsync again and add this gfxYTile patch screenshot added

Added the patch. It's a waiting game again, until it happens or it doesn't.

Added the patch. It's a waiting game again, until it happens or it doesn't.
at least we're attacking from ALL angles :crazy:. and 2048mb of vram never hurt nobody either

at least we're attacking from ALL angles :crazy:

That's for sure. Hopefully the Mods might be able to give in input tomorrow. Might be a whole different angle from another dimension. If you want we can continue this tomorrow?

That's for sure. Hopefully the Mods might be able to give in input tomorrow. Might be a whole different angle from another dimension. If you want we can continue this tomorrow?
we can. try it for 5 or 10 minutes just to cancel out this method if need be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back