Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Screen Flickers

Status
Not open for further replies.
try turning off boot glitch fix in kernels/kexts to patch in config.plist

Which one is that called? I'm very new to this. And they happen so quickly I can't catch them. Basically the screen goes dark for like half a second and corrects itself. However a few times they've gotten this bad.

EDIT: Nevermind @Mrgeque I know what you mean. I just did that so we'll see how it goes.

Last edited:
@Mrgeque Didn't work. :( What should I try now?

Attachments

• debug_32593.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 103
at this point, id have to ask some of the Mods to help you. I figured since I had same uhd 620 that some of my settings would work. last thing I can suggest is asking @Feartech @jaymonkey

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 8.24.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 8.24.43 PM.png
    225.4 KB · Views: 149
Nope. Just one integrated GPU (UHD 620).
you need to delete all the Nvidia properties you have in your config.plist/device properties. and try deleting the EDID injection. I don't think that's needed

does your laptop have Nvidia GPU? and try switching over to fake smc. looking at your kernel log, virtualsmc is broken, and can possibly cause problems

How would I do this? This system is hand crafted with this guide. Would it break anything drastically or would I have to rebuild this Hackintosh from scratch (Not using this guide)?

How would I do this? This system is hand crafted with this guide. Would it break anything drastically or would I have to rebuild this Hackintosh from scratch (Not using this guide)?
if you do NOT have an Nvidia GPU in your laptop, you should NOT have ANY Nvidia properties in your config.plist

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 8.31.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 8.31.38 PM.png
    433.2 KB · Views: 260
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back