Contribute
Register

Nvidia 550Ti Sleep / Wake / Freeze Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
aijaz can you change your desktop resolution to non-default, such as 1600*900 or 1280*1024? Maybe it's not a problem for you, but does for me. So can give a video showing this to let me know your kexts could work for me?

ok go to system preference and go to display and tell me whats ur refresh rate... thanks...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 8-24-12 at 8.52.16 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 8-24-12 at 8.52.16 PM.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 197
It's 60Hz.

Attachments

• 2012-08-24 23.26.00.png
    2012-08-24 23.26.00.png
    121.3 KB · Views: 151
Yes of course. But I mean some applications will change the resolution when it runs in full screen mode, and my desktop freeze when I quit such applications.

Yes of course. But I mean some applications will change the resolution when it runs in full screen mode, and my desktop freeze when I quit such applications.

Do u have the same graphic card as i do.. if yes then i will send u the kext.. do install them .

Well, reporting back.
Kexts installed, and guess what? Nothing solved. In fact, with that kexts I can't even rebuild the system extensions cache, because I receive an error on kext utility and using a terminal command too. That only happens with a bad kext.
I have booted the system without rebuilding the cache, just to test the kexts, and the problem is still the same, artifacts on screen, and system unusable.

Well, reporting back.
Kexts installed, and guess what? Nothing solved. In fact, with that kexts I can't even rebuild the system extensions cache, because I receive an error on kext utility and using a terminal command too. That only happens with a bad kext.
I have booted the system without rebuilding the cache, just to test the kexts, and the problem is still the same, artifacts on screen, and system unusable.

did u do a fresh install ?

I have the Gigabyte GTX 550ti with 1GB ram.

By the way, aijaz can you run the Unigine Heaven DX11 Benchmark tool in full screen mode and quit it normally? It would be thankful if you could give a test.

Hello folks,

I just went through and removed a bunch of trash in this thread, especially the last several pages.

I am not going to individually PM people because quite frankly there are to many offenders.

We are here to help each other out not troll each others posts, if said methods do not work then say it didn't work for me and move on. NO reason to give a written book on how it didn't work and then insult others with rude comments.

I understand the frustration trying to figure out non-working issues but I as you all to keep a professional response to these posts.

This is my only warning, I will lock the thread, remove crappy comments and ban anybody that continues with the rude unhelpful comments.

We are here to help and offer ideas of other methods not **** on each other. Remember this while posting.

While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, profanity (or attempts to bypass profanity filters), insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

I have the Gigabyte GTX 550ti with 1GB ram.

By the way, aijaz can you run the Unigine Heaven DX11 Benchmark tool in full screen mode and quit it normally? It would be thankful if you could give a test.

here is the video plz have a look on my system and yes sure i will down load the DX11 tool and also post a video about it thanks..

http://youtu.be/rAVlH0yB1Sw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back