Contribute
Register

Lenovo 330S i3 Panic on Clover booting to Install drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have researched this issue on other posts... but none of the solutions I have found that worked for other people have allowed me to get past this problem.
no files attached

Files have not changed... I find a solution, it does not work, I remove it and try the next one... my current configuration is exactly the same as the last upload.
just upload your new files if you need help

I've got the same laptop and I have it 100% working afaik. I'm no pro (I literally just did my first hackintoshing a month ago) but following the vanilla guides and another guide on this site which helped a ton and mine is working great... just updated to 10.15.4 after updating Clover and my kexts.

Took a brief look at your clover folder. I never had success with FakeSMC. I used VirtualSMC instead.
Also I had issues with AptioMemoryFix efi driver and use OCQuirks on the latest clover.

If Juan's Aleixo's EFI doesn't help (it helped me a TON as a reference... all I did was update some kexts and swap out a few things... but it did boot right up as-is) let me know and I can post my Clover folder.

did you ever resolve your issue? I think if you follow Vega's guide it will give you a good start.

for me I am still stuck with battery and trackpad and closing the lid and etc...

I've got the same laptop and I have it 100% working afaik. I'm no pro (I literally just did my first hackintoshing a month ago) but following the vanilla guides and another guide on this site which helped a ton and mine is working great... just updated to 10.15.4 after updating Clover and my kexts.

Took a brief look at your clover folder. I never had success with FakeSMC. I used VirtualSMC instead.
Also I had issues with AptioMemoryFix efi driver and use OCQuirks on the latest clover.

If Juan's Aleixo's EFI doesn't help (it helped me a TON as a reference... all I did was update some kexts and swap out a few things... but it did boot right up as-is) let me know and I can post my Clover folder.

Sorry for the late reply, I stepped away from this project for a while...
All of my previous hackintosh builds have installed 1st time with no problem. I actually installed 10.13.14 before it was supported on this site. However... this one is annoying me.

I have tried switching between FakeSMC and VirtualSMC with no change...

That said... if you are willing to upload your Clover Folder and let me try that I would greatly appreciate it.

did you ever resolve your issue? I think if you follow Vega's guide it will give you a good start.

for me I am still stuck with battery and trackpad and closing the lid and etc...

I did use Vega's guide... no clue what is wrong... I stepped away from this project for a while, just getting back to it. And honestly, for my purposes, I do not need the battery, trackpad, or lid closing to work... I only need systems that run Qlab.

OK... so... I went to my brothers house and gave him the same steps I followed... he did the same thing... and it worked... neither of us know why, but it did.
That said... I now have a totally different problem, but as it is unrelated to this problem I will start a new thread for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back